LIMITED-TIME CONTENT June Pride! 🌈

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Awesome Avis !!!! Worth those ecs

2. I HAVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN, YOU GUYS NAILED IT. I LOOK FORWARD TO JUNE PRIDE EVERY YEAR!!!

PRIDE MONTH WOOHOO!

My only suggestion is I love the gifting of the avatars. If they were the 5 ec avatars or cheaper in general, I'd definitely be sending avatars left and right.

3. Pride party prince is handsome asf.

4. SOMEONE ANSWER ME PLS

if you get traded the VIP avi will it have the corsage on its head? or is that just for show!! lmk

5. I would assume that it still has the corsage since that is how it is pictured in the tradable item for the avatar.

6. I wasn't too fond of the new avis so I was a little disappointed, but I am so very happy that they brought back the olders ones because I finally got the one I wanted since I wasn't here last year. Thank you, ATA.

7. This is just for show to emphasize that it is the (GIFT) version of the avatar and will not grant the person buying it the actual avatar. The avatar you receive from the gift will look just like the VIP versions you can purchase regularly.

Victoria, Carrie, tatertot and 4 others like this.
  8. There are straight people in the LGBT. Many of the gender identities listed can have straight as their sexual orientation and that doesn't make them any less LGBT. For example, straight transgender people exist.

9. Wow the people complaining in the comments. How pathetic, if you don’t like it don’t play. Stop whining and being homophobic!

10. Aw boo how. You want a tissue?

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  11. FIRST THING FIRST LET STAN FOR ATA AND LETTING US TRADE AVI WHEN THEY SAID IT WILL NEVER BE DONE

SECONND MY PRIDE HAIR IS READY

THRID HAPPY FREAKING PRIDE

12. awww this is so cute! i appreciate you guys πŸ’•

13. Lmao oh no a breeder's upset that non-hets get a few avatars

14. Thanks Ata for putting avis back into the monthly box

Cavalera and Muschi like this.
  15. Listen, I don't care for recent ATA, and they don't care for me, but ATA has always done Pride Month and have always been inclusive to their straight players. Come down off that hill, it's not worth dying on.

16. Wow first time ava are tradable

17. πŸŒˆπŸ’–

18. As always I love the pride stuff, but can we please please please have an omnisexual item next year πŸ₯Ί

19. This be cute n lit af πŸ’―βœ¨ Esketit!

20. Thanks, doll. ❀️

Muschi likes this.