LIMITED-TIME CONTENT June Pride! 🌈

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 1, 2020.

1. P R O U D

2. Much MUCH happier this month! All 6 avis are back in their original place! Not only that but people still have the choice to buy both nonVIP(5ec) and VIP(200ec) avis from the store!
    ALSO older pride avatars with rainbow backgrounds!?! Tradable avatars!?!
    Yes please!! So much happier!!

Eva, Cyclone and Cavalera like this.
  3. Loving this years Pride Month! You’ve outdone yourselves again ATA! I am sooo in love with everything 😍❤️

4. How do u trade avatars?

Torii likes this.
  5. Dear ata since bento’s are so coveted for trading please make it easier for us to be able to get them. Also I don’t like the exc aspect it puts you on a small time span that’s hard to rack up points on. Thought I liked the pvp story for Halloween with the dolls wished you’d do that again. I was actually able to get up on the leaderboard for once in my life 😂😂 thanks for listening to my ted talk👈😏👈

6. I'm not impressed at all..just seems like a slightly newer version of last year..🤷‍♀️

7. If it was easier to acquire bentos, the prices of items for bentos would go up. Please look up economic inflation. 🥰

Day and Carrie like this.
  8. I understand why most of the community is against trading avatars. Personally, I am against trading ALL avatars or past avatars. But this is different and works quite well from my perspective.
    There's no reason to complain and yes, I would like to see more of this in the future. I just don't see why not. This gifting avatar system is absolutely no different from avatar shards that can be traded, except this seems to be a bit cheaper and quicker. It gives ATA the same revenue while also giving people access to the avatars they want. No negatives here.

I'm really glad and satisfied with this event because for the first time in a while it really doesn't feel like business and I could believe the statement in the beginning of the post because all the content is obtainable and nothing here requires insane amounts of money to obtain. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for thinking about making pride a nice event for everyone, for giving a platform for LGBT and also for thinking about the members of the LGBT community that might not have a lot of money to spend (especially right now!) but still want to feel included. Kudos, ATA. This is great. 💖 Happy pride, everyone! 🌈

Cavalera, Victoria and Day like this.
  9. Cry about it

Muschi likes this.
  10. And you don’t think Inflation has already been in pimd? People are literally selling stuff for 50-80 bento’s. Most people don’t have that much unless they’re saving for MONTHS. Maybe if people didn’t overprice their stuff I wouldn’t be asking to make it easier for bento’s to be obtained

11. There's a difference between overpricing goods and actual inflation. Overpricing goods is an issue with the individual seller, even if it is a lot of sellers that are overpricing. Inflation is when the actual value of bentos / chibis go down because of an abundance of them. Inflation by artificially adding more bentos into the game will just cause the overpricers to double or triple their current prices to fit the "new worth" of bentos. Instead of something that they overprice for 50🍱, it'll be 100🍱. Economic inflation won't stop personal greed -- it'll fuel it.

Cavalera and Day like this.
  12. Hi I want to be friends with you and your family are amazing to and I thought that I should tell you that

Carrie likes this.
  13. This is well said.

Also, ATA has added a variety of avatars back into the spinner boxes this month, as well as widening the options of how to purchase the monthly avatars. They're not just in Molly's corner with a few dns; they introduced a new reason for us to spend ec on (and not just a straight cash option). I personally really like these changes these month.

Carrie likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

Carrie likes this.
  15. Avatar trading tho🤮

Day and Muschi like this.
  16. Can’t remember, did ATA do avatars for February’s black history month? 🤔

I do think the tradable avatars was a nice idea for pride month though.

17. Ata noooooo whyd why do that. The noobs gonna go even more crazy for all avis to be able to now even more then before then gonna end up farmed coza some fuck wanting a avi

18. In February 2019 they did, but not this past February.