Is The Spotlight is Fair.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Bellusa, Mar 19, 2020.

?

Spotlight should made more fair to lower level players?

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

28.6%
  1. Well Iโ€™m too noob to even try to bother to participate so ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐ŸปโœŒ๐Ÿป

2. You could definitely snag it in the beginning ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

3. When you click on the person who has the spotlight does it take it to your own profile? If so mine is doing the same.

4. Maybe itโ€™s just a glitch? Did you send a ticket? ๐Ÿฅบ

Oopsgottablast likes this.
  5. Mine doesn't.

6. Yea, I sent one in earlier today and they said they are looking into it ๐Ÿ™‚ Also I'm using Android.

Day likes this.
  7. I wonder ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I havenโ€™t checked that XC in awhile, but Iโ€™ve never had that issue. Iโ€™m sure theyโ€™ll fix it though ๐Ÿ˜Œ

8. Yes it's doing exactly that. Ever since last Android update.

9. Nah Iโ€™ve tried thereโ€™s people camping it out lol

10. Iโ€™ve snagged it a few times at night. Just gotta catch people slipping lol

11. It's also been more busy since most are in lockdown for this virus ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Wait until things go back to normal then the spotlight wont have as many people doing it

iPanicAtDiscos likes this.
  12. Why should I have to wait tho? My point is that this xc is just for people who are the big shots. Point proven, then. Itโ€™s dumb.

Kyna likes this.
  13. The point about it being in lockdown is very valid - Iโ€™ve won a crown with there only being 8 people on the leaderboard after an hour whereas now there can be 20+. I apologize that you have to be patient and work and wait for the avi

14. Itโ€™s definitely not though? Iโ€™ve had the spotlight stolen from me by people barely a quarter of my stats.

15. Same here, someone that is 20kcs has hit me and they took the spotlight.

16. How does one find/get spotlight? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

17. I would also like to know how to even find the spotlight.

18. While I agree with Arse, maybe there is middle ground to this. I definitely like the XC feature and personally ive held the spotlight for a solid minute. What if there was different bracket for players? like 75mcs + or something like thst

19. Or people in the VIP lounge and those who haven't bought it

20. Ig the spotlight isn't unfair. lyssa managed to get the avi on a nub account without spending money ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ