[HUNT]School of Hipsterdry

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Lawd, 2000 key... Thank god last hunt got an avatar...I can relax now...And tbh, I'm a guy, but the current ultra rare is just embarrassing(unless I'm a tween)... the girl skater from last hunt is 1000x better  :eek:

2. The stats are not what is rare its the look of the avatars!

3. I want that hermione ava 

4. Um saying we need a Skatekey to open

5. What a surprised another stupid hunt

All I see is dumb players going
    OMG that avatarit's so cute

Or :shock: that bonus stats

Lame...all hunts are lame was fine in the began when it was a holiday deal now it's just down right out of hand.

6. @PIMD, are Prank Primer, DIY, and Limo still dropping as old POTDs?

7. No one is gonna want to get 2k keys for two reasons.

1) Those avatars are ugly.
    2) Getting 2k keys requires a back to back cat cafe club and thats us spending money on dn and ec's for probably mostly flash cats.. No just no. Even 200 seems a bit high.

8. Is this your attempt to sabotage bos since ata's own bos war was so miserably poor?

9. Hopefully those who have signed up will still turn up irrespective of the latest dross

10. Anyone else having the problem with it saying you need skate keys?

11. Lets give this a try based on feedback. Stop coming up with Get rich quick ideas and fix the game. The happier your paying customers are the more you make. It's basic buissness. Ultra rare. More like ultra ridiculous.

12. Sorry about this, this is fixed now.

14. Does anyone know potd yet?

15. I heard potd is pp but that's just a rumor. ?

16. I am now waiting for another thread with links of this thread and other posts related to this hunt.

Let the thread making BEGIN!

17. 2000 keys is a little...overtop. :shock:

18. How come in the store it says we need 2.5k keys for super rare avi and on this thread it says only 2k?