[Hunt Idea] Diwali Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IDnMyEnemy, Sep 27, 2015.

1. I like the rare girl ava 

2. Lol this guy is pathetic

3. While I appreciate learning about different cultures and their religions, I am sorry but I don't support this. If it were soley based on the culture maybe I could. However, I don't think any aspect of religion should be brought into the game.
    I am not anti religion, as I do have one I follow, nor do I think any one religion is right or wrong. I just believe religion has no place in this or any other app. And even tho ata does seem to lean heavily towards Christian holidays and such. I don't see them representing every religion.
    Please bring an idea to the table that is based solely on the culture, without a religious undertone. You did an amazing job presenting this one and I would be intested in what else you may come up with.
    By ya, no support for this one.

4. Good job at going to all the effort to make this, but unfortunately it's a very very very very slim chance that this would actually go through.
    A lot of good hunt ideas have been around in forums for years and haven't even gone through :/.

5. A year later after creating this thread and a request from an Old friend and seeing the response on campus. I thought it was best to bump this thread and ask ATA for this hunt again.
    Expecting that they'll listen this time around.

~Groove ?

6. Full support

7. Then you should read their post at the beginning because they gave a history of the holiday. I support because it's a cool idea, especially to raise awareness for other holidays/cultural holidays.

8. Full support!!! Awesome idea!!

9. Ata it won't hurt if one hunt is not Western culture based... like come on acknowledge us too!lets not forget lots of highest spenders in this game are indians lol plz plz diwali hunt!!

10. #Support #GulabJamun ??

11. yay we need this 

12. FULL SUPPORT.
    #INDIAN4LIFE

13. #Full Support#
    Hope ATA implements it

14. I also think it would cool to do one based on Saturnalia. Not Christmas, but Saturnalia - the holiday that Christmas is based on so more people can know about the history of Christmas and how it came to be, instead of most people incorrectly thinking "it's because Jesus was born."

15. Sounds gay, just like this thread

16. I'll pass
    No support

17. Avatars are good!! You has mi suhport