[Hunt Idea] Diwali Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IDnMyEnemy, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Hunt Idea

Hey Guys, After working days and nights taking ideas from different sets of people I have decided to finally come up with this thread to let the community be aware of the Festival in India which is as important amd prestigious to us like Christmas is, in the other parts of the World.

Diwali or Deepavali, is an ancient festival celebrated every year in India, its Neighbouring Countries and Countries where there are large Indian communities living such as in Canada, Britain, South Africa and New Zealand... 
    It is the one of the biggest and the brightest festival in India. The festival spiritually signifies the victory of light over darkness.
    The festival preparations and rituals typically extend over a five-day period.

Diwali is an important festival for the People in India, doesnt matter what religion they belong to.

It is to be noted that Diwali is an official holiday in  Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Mauritius, Guyana, Trinidad and Tobago, Suriname, Malaysia,Singapore,
    Fiji and Pakistan.

Historical Significance of Diwali:

Diwali is celebrated to mark different historical events, stories or myths but they all symbolise the victory of light over darkness, knowledge over ignorance, good over evil, hope over despair.

Many see Diwali honouring the return of the Lord Rama, his wife Sita and his brother Lakshmana from exile of 14 years, as told in the ancient Hindu epic Ramayana. Many others believe Diwali is linked to the celebration of Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and prosperity, and wife of the god Vishnu.

For Sikhs, Diwali marks the Bandi Chhor Divas, when Guru Har Gobind freed himself and Hindu Kings, from Fort Gwalior, from the prison of Islamic ruler Jahangir, and arrived at the Golden Temple in Amritsar. Sikhs celebrate Bandi Choorh Divas, with the annual lighting up of Golden Temple, fireworks and other festivities.

Diwali has special significance in Jainism. Jains celebrate Diwali as a day of remembering Mahavira.

Now the Hunt idea is based on 4 of the various fireworks which are ever present during our Festival :

1. "Flower Pots"

"Oh no, Not the real flowers, they are flowers on fire!!"

2. "Sparklers"

"Sparkler Power, Lightning up your Life"

3. "Ladis"

"An Indian Favorite"

4. "Rockets"

"Watch out! It might end up at the neighbour's house!"

The four of them combine into : "Tiger Bomb"

Collecting 500 Tiger Bombs rewards you:

• "Diya"

"Happy Diwali"
    10,000/10,000

• "Jalebi"

"The most Sweetest Indian Sweet"
    10,000/10,000

• Tier 1 Achievement Level

Collecting 1000 Tiger Bombs Rewards you Awards of Tier 1 +
    • "Football Simulation Game"

"Got 9/10 rating on various Reviews"
    30,000/30,000

• Tier 2 Achievement Level

Collecting 1500 Tiger Bombs provide you Awards from Tier 2 +

• Basic Avatars

• "Brand New Cellphone"

"Its not an eye-Phone if its not an eye-Phone"
    50,000/50,000

• Tier 3 Achievement Level

Collecting 2400 Tiger Bombs provide you Awards from Tier 3 +

• Premium Avatars

• "Golden Jewellry"

"A Shiny Present for the your Lady Love"

100,000/100,000

• Tier 4 Achievement Level

Collecting 3500 Tiger Bombs Provides you Awards from Tier 4+

• Rare Avatars

• "Golden Diya"

500,000/500,000

"Carrying the Tradition of India from Around the World to Pimd"

• "Golden Map"

1M/1M

"Sone ki chidiya aka The Golden Bird"

• "Golden Sports Car"

1M/1M

"That Car will make you feel Rich af."

• Tier 5 Achievement Level.

The Achievement Award Looks like this:

Another Variation to the Idea of the current format of the hunt which is currently in trend:

• Random Party of the Day and Random Pro Party of the Day, Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop Art drops "TigerBombs"

• After collecting 200 bombs, U get a Key which will open the "Box of Happiness" and you get certain Rewards. :)

The Rewards Can be the same as I mentioned above and few more to add on to it, if u got any ideas for it...
    Comments and suggestions For them are very welcome.

Basic Avatar Ideas [40%]

Premium Avatar Ideas [50%]

Rare Avatar Ideas[60%]

I hope you appreciate the effort I put into this idea to bring it to the community and I hope you guys Like it.
    Thanks to -MG-GorgeousGukki- and Godfather for helping me throughout this idea.

2. No support cause I know nothing about the Holiday... But nice way of making it. Look like how I made my idea look.

3. The point is to make people aware :)
    Thanks anyway^

4. Well I'm actually gonna look more into this since you said it is very special like Christmas is to us.

5. Nice work . I like it

6. Now You are talking. :) Thank you.

7. Thanks Smokie 

8. Nice idea

Its an awesome idea . It would be really nice a diwali hunt awesome

9. Superb thread Bro 
    I'm sure ata will look ahead to it for future hunt ?

10. Great idea Sunny!

11. Congratulations to Sunny bhai and Suhail.. Bhai.. I appreciate this idea must move forward.. And let people be aware of this beautiful festival.. And.. Well done both of my yaars!! I loved the concept.. And I will support this.. Hunt

12. Re: Nice idea

Thank u

13. I usually never take interest in different holidays but I'm glad to learn from different cultures. I actually give this idea of yours my support. It seems like something fun to do just like my Event Idea. But do expect negative comments from ppl. Not everyone on here is always good.

14. I am hoping the same bro. Need to see this hunt in here sooner rather than later.

15. Thank you so much for ur support.
    Even i liked ur idea for the hunt and i am sure ata is gonna give it a go.
    And fyi, this is not my first post in forums. I have had good and bad experiences on my post. So no biggie. :)

16. Only heard about this from some friends. Thanks for sharing  pretty avas

17. Thank you Lou! 

18. Nice bhai

19. Cool! Well send SS of your thread to Support and I bet they'll take it into consideration just like they did mine.