[Hunt Idea] Diwali Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IDnMyEnemy, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Not sure if I posted on this or not.

I think the idea can be worked out a bit more but I like it.

We do so many of the same hunts for same holidays. I for one would love to learn about other holidays around the world. Ata could do this and make a did you know history thread on each hunt.

2. Thank u for ur support.

3. I did the best i could.
    Suggestions are always welcome to improve an idea.
    I'd love to see if ATA implements this hunt :)

4. I really like it and learned something new

5. Thank u so much 

6. Thank u.
    Glad that u learned something abt our culture. :)

7. This is awesome!!

8. Support support  tired of American holiday hunts and this hunt and others like it would really bring some diversity into the game

9. I did like the tier hunts much better.

As for adding to this... Levels can be more planned out on rewards.

Gifts would need to be made up as well. Both money and ec gifts. So this would need more research on the event to find suitable gifts.

Just a suggestion that I think would be cool...

I liked it when ata did avi art contests. So I'd have it where players can submit drawings. Players can then vote via fb like in the past. But... A gift off can be done for a female vs male avi. Depending on the gift off, the last tier will earn this avi as well.

I just believe this type of hunt can be fun for everyone. But also get the community more involved. It isn't too extremely hard to come up with a fancy drawing on this kind of hunt either. I know many have been requesting this to be done again as well.

10. Thank u 

11. Thank u for ur support. :)

12. Coolest hunt start soon aftr dis hunt

13. Even i prefer Tier Hunts.
    Much better than this Key and Luck based hunts. 

Levels can always be adjusted for awards.
    There are plenty of other things that are seen in Diwali in India which can be used as a Gift, Yes it will require a bit of detailed research for suitable items which can be cash gifts and ec gifts.

The avatars i suggested was to show the tradition in India, i did like Avatar Drawing contests and Voting contests held for Prom Hunt to determine the premium hunt ava. Avatars suggestions are very welcome.

Overall i think this hunt deserves to be done.

14. I want it to be a hunt because I would like to see some ethnic culture (something different from American culture) in this game. I havent seen any yet in the luck hunts. Additionally, I think we can get some really pretty darker skinned avatars. Besides barista and others in store, the last really dark skinned avatars i have seen were the ones from the Publympics hunt which wasnt a hunt around culture. Sunny I love this i hope Ata does it ??

Also, i liked tier hunts better not the dumb luck hunts.

15. You're welcome! 

16. Support, this is such an amazing idea. Love love love!

17. Thank u 

18. Yaar tu to boht he waila hy