[Hunt Idea] Diwali Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IDnMyEnemy, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Why don't u make a Thread when the time is right. Interested people tend to come and look at interesting threads.

I had an overwhelming response when I made this thread but the purpose was not served. Hoping it does now.

2. Thank you -_A_-Daisy :)

3. Okay, I admit it! I like this Hunt so much!
    Full Support

4. That's amazing love the whole idea as large number of users are from india as it's just as important as all otherfestivals as this game is about diversity too exchange of cultures n all tho hunt prizes can be a bit better sounds good

5. Best Thread Ever
    Too Much Efficient
    I Appreciate You Work️️?
    #FullSupportBuddy?

6. Thank you everybody for your appreciation and supports.
    I literally Hope ATA actually notices it this time. ?️

7. Totally supported?

8. Diwali hunt  yessss

9. Let's get some facts straight
    1) We have already have a hunt on that ends on 28
    2) Today it's 27 Diwali is on 30
    3) Ata needs time to plan hunts and stuff

So no hunt keep on supporting

10. My friend, when u realise the value of 72 hours, you know it can do wonders in ur life.
    I am sure ATA has got a capable staff to do things. You never know if they'll actually work towards it.
    Thank you for ur comments.

11. Thank you dear ?

12. That's was kind of a rude response and I actually supported your idea in a previous comment on this thread. It's a good idea to have more culturally aware hunts. Also, my idea/hunt desire is actually time relevant as it could be done in December for the holiday time, unlike yours, which is not time relevant because your holiday is celebrated on Ocotber 30th and you brought this up last minute and while we are already in a hunt. It's a cool idea you have but you don't need to be rude about my posting for a holiday hunt I'd like to see on a thread someone posted about a holiday hunt they'd like to see.

13. If u found my reply as rude.
    I apologise.
    I never intended it that way..
    My intention was that I would like to know more about your reason behind Christmas except the mainstream reason what the world knows, so I said to make a brief thread on it and an idea of the Hunt you're basing it on.

And Just so u know Diwali doesn't have a specific date every year, it's celebrated as per Indian customs every year date is changed.

And I brought this up last year a month before Diwali.
    This time around I wasn't really expecting people still wanted a Diwali Hunt.
    When I saw their response on campus I thought I'd bump this one again.
    Coz Idea is there. They just gotta use some codes and images.

14. It's not gonna happen m8
    Go hit that repeat button now

15. Nice! I like the idea :)

16. Ohh i like the avatar ideas since my mum wears like that too ?

17. Support!!!!!

18. Lmao this thread was made year ago they didn't do anything then they won't do anything now
    Even if they roll out a Diwali hunt it will not be like in thread probably something crappy
    And 72 hours is alot I agree but this is ATA we talking about who takes like 48 hours to distribute hunt rewards

19. i support, this festival looks fun and the avatars would look amazing