Hunt Guesses

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Spider-Girl, Jun 24, 2020.

1. I'm hyped for 80s. Decade-themed hunts are one of my favs.

2. I deserve a pat on the back, I didnt look at any actual leaks this time 😌✨ (besides the google play thing but thats not really a leak)

Muschi likes this.
  3. I wouldve never guessed πŸ‘€

4. Decade and cultural ones are the best imo.

5. agreed, I like more sub-cultural ones for me tho

Muschi likes this.
  6. They kinda did a while back. I can't remember the hunts name but the furniture is the bewitching box. He has so many books it would be cool for focus on one even

7. The Blondin Hotel, inspired partially by The Shining.

8. I'm guessing basing thing off of Stephen King novels would be pretty similar to the Disney issue with copyrighted stuff

9. Fun Fact: They actually did one back in January 2019! (Link) You can still get the furniture from it, it’s called β€œLast Resort”.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Wow I got beat to punch again

Muschi likes this.
  11. Yeah but mine was zero effort πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. Every response slightly increased in effort exerted.

Maddi_Matsu and RoseMilkTea like this.
  13. Any guesses anyone? I'm think a 7 day hunt and possibly an animal oriented hunt.

Nuggie and Ivanette like this.
  14. Would love to see more guesses for what next. I'm gonna say something about artists? Or summer?

15. guessing aliens until we get aliens :)

16. Probably back to school hunt

17. Can we pls get a medical school/hospital related hunt? πŸ˜„ That would be really fun

18. Been guessing aliens for a while nowπŸ‘½πŸ‘€

FastForward and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  19. Maybe an autumnal hunt

Su-ae likes this.
  20. If they do a summer hunt now... I'm gonna cry. You have had all summer to do a summer hunt. You wasted your chance. 😭

Maybe back to school then?

Though I wouldn't be opposed to a wrestling theme for SummerSlam either, seeing as some WWE fans have been cropping up. Brb, gonna throw wrestling in the suggestion thread XD

Krishthi, Jude684 and K4DY like this.