Hunt Guesses

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Spider-Girl, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Tokyo Olympics 2021?

Choochiiiiii, Corgi and _Pristine_ like this.
  2. I hope so, I think itโ€™s been long enough since thereโ€™s been another proper Olympic themed hunt

_Pristine_ likes this.
  3. Is this thread dead? Did ATA stop posting links?

4. They stopped posting spoilers months ago

5. I'm guessing it'll be a Met Gala hunt next though, and then probably their yearly fall fairy hunt

I love fall, but pleaseee quit with the fall fairies. I want winter fairies instead!

Mikasnis likes this.
  6. Yeah, this thread is pretty much dead, but I'm certain next hunt will be a week long, so then we can have a two week Halloween hunt that ends just after Halloween and has a weekend promo on Halloween. Not sure the theme though.

7. Bumpity bump boop

8. Easter. Yay I win

9. We still have two weeks until Easter.

10. This is the thread you wanted me to post in?? Itโ€™s dead ๐Ÿ˜‚

11. And you wanted to make another thread that would be just as dead. How about you resurrect this one instead?

12. Or, my advice? Don't bother trying to guess the next hunt. It's nearly impossible to know unless there's a holiday coming up, such as Easter in two weeks.

13. It would just be for fun ๐Ÿ™ƒ thanks for making me not want to though

14. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฌ If my merely telling you you shouldn't do something makes you not want to do it, you got bigger problems than dead forum threads. Plus, I was trying to keep forums from having 65839 different hunt guesses thread. People make them every single week, until it's damn near impossible to find the original one (this one) and keep everything organized. I'm just trying to keep this place from being overrun with a shiton of hunt guesses, hunt suggestions, and "make avis tradeable" threads when these threads already exist and have extensive numbers of comments you can look through.

Anyway, I'm gonna guess next hunt is gonna be Prismey related. Or maybe carnival related, but let's hope it's not as bad as the circus one! ๐Ÿ˜‚