[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Pimd

I think its silhouette time ;)

2. I hope I get 5000 before the hunt ends ? @pimd increase again  lol

3. HEY PIMD I HAVE A GREAT IDEA IN DART WAR TOMORROW YOU SHOULD DROP A LOT OF CUBES, IF ACTIVE IN THE WAR

4. They do drop in tomorrows war.

5. I though the war was on Sunday

6. They are^ and tomorrows only Friday OwO lol!

7. Lol -sorry-but-i-just-dont-know-what-today-is-
    Whenever it is

8.  What that person said. 

9. @Pimd

Please increase drops ;) I did say please :p

10. Yes

11. Drop rates were slightly increased yesterday, they just haven't told us

12. I know matt but its still not enough unfortunately :(

13. If u join a b2b cat/ppa club then it is, but yes it is hard without the ability to join. They will prob increase again soon

14. And @pimd, what happened to the rare vhs drop?? Its hasn't dropped the last three parties we have had. I paid for cc for the lion, whale, and vhs drop and have yet to get one of your "rare" drops. I'm pretty sure I'm going the way of the non paying players. If I'm never going to win a cat drop or one of these "rAre" drops, then there is no point in me spending money. If "rare" drops aren't going to drop 1 per 25 participants, and only to people who don't have the rare item, I will never receive it so there is no point in me spending money. You have become so greedy that I don't even see a reason to spend money on your game anymore.

15. Seems it's your last stay on B2B CC club ?

16. VHS tape has the same drop rate as whale and lion, and the item is randomly dropped. It is mainly luck that will get you the drop but if you hit party hard and consistently, you have a better chance of getting it. Also, as even you stated, it's a rare drop, so you aren't guaranteed to get the VHS tape.

17. So they're greedy because you didn't get a VHS tape drop? Lol k.

18. It's a rare drop, meaning you're not guaranteed to win it. It's all by chance and luck. I've gotten a whale, but not the VHS tape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.