[HUNT] Back to the 80's

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I mean Decrease the drop Of the Drop roobix for the LBH peeps

2. I really hope PIMD/ATA realizes that this hunt is going to deter new players because this hunt is so unfair. I mean come on.... Some of us just hit 1000 cubes. Oh well.

3. Only peeps from b2b cc clubs can get avatars. Nice work, ATA.

4. The drops ata they are so low!  fix it or increase the period?

5. I'm in b2b cc but I don't like how it's unfair for everyone else first hunt where drops are so low no way you can get avatar without doing cc

6. @Pimd I'm reading ur mind will the girl avi look anything like this? LOL

7. These are only achievable in you're in a cat club... financial discrimination.

8. Money racist lol

Okay so ata/pimd has turned death ears to us(average players)… mainly cos the paying players still pays.

I am afraid ata/pimd will continue to turn death ears to us (average players) in future.

I can boldly say they do not give a darn / they do not care sbout what the average players want.

All new features that would be supported by paying players will be done for the communityi believe they know who pays.

Ideas from paying players will be taken into consideration.

Anything from average players will be considered as trash.

Ata/pimd … am i not right?

9. Silence means

Yes.

10. I mean they agree i am right.

Isn't it ? OP

11. Im not even that new of a player and i have like ... 200 something cubes. @_@
    #Fail.

12. Seriously this hunt is making us loose interest in this game.. ata is greedy for money is what I could conclude cuz only cc n pp gives you better drop rate than normal paryies, what about us who are routine players with less stats where should we get money all the to do cc n pp??

13. Have faith in ata guys!! I bet they increase drops tomorrow. And plus, there's always next hunt 

14. A hunt missed is never gained.
    Time missed is bever gained.

Hunt tomorow isn't what we need.
    We need a fair present hunt!!

ata/pimd isn't being fair.

15. Shuddup with all ur complaints and look to the bright side....

16. What bright side lol?

we all have different eyes!

i see no bright side with my eyes!

17. Idk go look at bread since ur name shows u have an interest in that lol

18. Pizza pop dont even give you much only cat cafe do..

19. 44 actions in pop art gives u 129 Drops . that's a lot and ur in it b2b -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.