Drawtober 2023

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Day, Oct 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you’d like you can still post your poetry! If you want to enter you can always include a visual element like a doodle, or even some kind of treatment to the paper (traditional or digital) like with watercolor, a design, pattern, etc. to put your poetry onto :^)

Seriously and InkdMedusa like this.
  2. Ooh I'll try think of something ! I LOVE this ty.

Seriously and Phobia like this.
  3. How can we participate can anyone explain 🤔

4. I decided to create this piece, based on personal fears:
    Comprised of those both real and imagined; readily-conspicuous, or completely obscure...

From relationships to health issues, and even safety threats, I present mine to all thee:

(Several aspects of my piece here may be disturbing and/or triggering to some; hence, please be forewarned... )

[​IMG]

TrashRat, Indoz00, Bananya and 3 others like this.
  5. I'm ever-grateful to @Fayee for helping and guiding me on how I could successfully post my work here...

Thank you so much!
    💗💕💞🤗💞💕💗

6. You’ll follow the theme of “Fears” and create something in your choice of medium (ex. Painting, Baking, Drawing).

Then you’ll post to this thread by Halloween.

Phobia and luciddreams17 like this.
  7. 🕳️Fear of hoooooles🕳️

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day and Phobia like this.
  8. I fear insects with lots of legs. Especially roaches and spiders and centipedes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bananya, Day and Phobia like this.
  9. •●MY SOLITARY FEAR●•
    [​IMG]

𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒔;
    𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.
    𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒔;
    𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎.
    𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲...
    𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎;
    𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝐍𝐎.
    𝑀𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑠!

10. Thanatophobia is an intense fear of death or the dying process. Another name for this condition is “death anxiety.” ⛓️🗡️⚰️🧷

At times i wonder what death tastes like, while fearing for it at the same time ⛓️

[​IMG]

Rikka4, wrek, Lucero and 4 others like this.
  11. Scopophobia, Fear of being watched & Ommetaphobia, Fear of Eyes
    Aphenphosmophobia, Fear of being touched
    Agoraphobia, Fear of being left alone in unfamiliar surroundings
    Phasmophobia, Fear of the Supernatural
    Nyctophobia, Fear of the dark
    Fear of Losing limbs
    Automatonophobia, Fear of MannequinsScopophobia, Fear of being watched & Ommetaphobia, Fear of Eyes, Social Phobia
    Aphenphosmophobia, Fear of being touched
    Agoraphobia, Fear of being left alone in unfamiliar surroundings & fear of becoming overwhelmed or unable to escape or get help
    Phasmophobia, Fear of the Supernatural
    Nyctophobia, Fear of the dark
    Apotemnophobia, Fear of Losing limbs ~kinda related: fear of feet
    Automatonophobia, Fear of Mannequins/Human-like figured
    Diokophobia, Fear of being chased

((congratulations if you read them all 😮💨))
    ((though most of the time i look calm but inside I'm screaming ówò sometimes, things that look normal looked evil to me. it's mostly caused by my irrational fear & social anxiety ))
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Phobia, Psyche and Day like this.
  12. ~ Hi! I really enjoyed drawing this prompt & challenging myself! I went with Athazagoraphobia - The fear of forgetting. I hope y’all enjoy my entry & good luck everyone! ❤️🍓 - zaea

I decided to create my drawing around my personal fear , which is forgetting. I have pretty bad ADHD and sometimes I feel like when I get older then I’m going to lose my memory. My grandmother also suffered from Alzheimer’s and I witnessed her slowly forget my mom & I - my biggest fear is it happening to myself or my mom and being forgotten by her or myself eventually not being able to remember anyone or myself. I make sure to point my focus to the present.

[​IMG]

Phobia, Psyche, Day and 3 others like this.
  13. i was so uncomfortable drawing this, just by looking at the colors but still…I’m proud of myself for finishing it :>

Phobia likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

sorry here it is :>

Phobia, Sherz, Lucero and 4 others like this.
  15. Idk if I did this right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. My first go didn't work but I hope this does and this is my concept of my fear of bugs crawling in my ears referencing junji ito[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rikka4 and Phobia like this.
  17. FOMO - FEAR OF MISSING OUT
    [​IMG]

18. Entries are no longer being accepted after this point!

Thank you for everyone who participated. We’ll get the winners out as soon as we can! Enjoy your Halloween 🎃

Phobia, Burningrose, muah and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.