Drawtober Winners!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Day, Nov 5, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Drawtober Winners

Hi everyone! To start things off, we’d like to give a small thank you to our participants who tried out every theme. So, the following individuals will be receiving Colorful Gel Pens (500kcs) for completing our weeklong challenge:

@-Arctic_Hottie-
    @Anurupa
    @Concile
    @Deuta
    @eyrnes
    @Hoal
    @Jude
    @MIKKIEL
    @MintyWhale99
    @RandomCutie
    @RoseMilkTea
    @X-Vincy-X

Now, moving on to our winners for each theme! After much deliberation and collective thought, we’ve decided on the following entries…

Theme 1 “Monster”:
    [​IMG]
    Eva

Theme 2 “Fear”:
    [​IMG]
    Eyrnes

Theme 3 “Greyscale”:
    [​IMG]
    RoseMilkTea

Each of you will be receiving 1 Mod Crate in your gifts shortly. Thanks for bringing out your creative spirit this month!

And finally, our overall winner is…

Deuta
    [​IMG]

We absolutely adored your creative use of several different mediums throughout the challenge! You really took on the challenge wholeheartedly, and we enjoyed your progress through the event. For your efforts you’ll be receiving 2 Mod Crates. Seriously, like amazing job.

Additionally, because we LOVED some other entries we’d like to give out a PIMDAX 35mm Camera (500kcs) as Honorable Mention prizes to…

-Arctic_Hottie-
    Concile
    MintyWhale99

Special Shout Out to @-PA_KaramelApples-
    I strongly appreciate you for being willing to sponsor us with such amazing prizes! It really meant a lot to have your support.
    ♡ Day

Thank you so much for supplying our Drawtober with sweet prizes :,^) Your contribution was a massive help, seriously!
    ♡ Phobia

Once again, we thank you all for taking the time to be a part of this even in our small art community, and we hope you’ll continue to spread your creativity beyond the challenge!

Please give us some time to distribute prizes! Any suggestions, feedback or ideas on how to improve future events can be directed towards @Day.

♡ Day and Phobia ♡

2. Congrats to all the winners 💞
    Congrats pupu @Eva #plantgang ftw 🌿
    Thank u Day and Phobia for hosting! It was a fun challenge 🥰

Eva, Phobia and Day like this.
  3. Ty everyone for making this Drawtober amazing!! 🖤✨

RoseMilkTea and Day like this.
  4. 😍 thank you hosts!!! And congrats to all the winners. This was really fun and I loved seeing all the creativity 💖

Phobia, RoseMilkTea and Day like this.
  5. Wow🥺 thank you guys so much❤️ it was fun, i really enjoyed this 💕🥰

Phobia and Day like this.
  6. Congrats everyone! Awesome work.

_Blue_, Maddi_Matsu, Auri and 2 others like this.
  7. This was unexpected😳, thank you for all the art I could see and inspiration ❤️

8. Ahhhh!! My first ever mod crate 💖

Thanks so much for putting this on!

Jude684, Phobia and Day like this.
  9. Congrats!

10. Congrats

11. This was such an amazingly ran contest! I wish I could of participated. The art is awesome!!! Congratulations everyone 🥰

Day likes this.
  12. Congratulations 🎊 👏 Winners and all The Participants for wonderful work💕

Day likes this.