Disney.. key giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_A_-Jojo, Aug 21, 2015.

1. My favorite Disney movie is also Beauty and the beast. The reason I love beauty and the beast so much. This is because Belle is a perfect role model. She's a smart girl who believes in others and isn't afraid to protect the ones she loves. Not only that but she puts the beasts looks aside and gets to know him. And we all know on this day and age it wouldn't hurt for all of us to get to know each other, without focusing on looks. Belle is timeless and I love her. Plus how cute is chip and mrs pots ?

2. leave joho and never return 

3. The Princess and The Frog cause of Tiana....cause Disney is racist and she the only black Princess.

4. Nuff people say, you know they can't believe, Jamaica, we have a bobsled team

Cool Runnings because uhhhh ?

5. Descendants

Why?

Simple, in Descendants, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay started off evil but then they realized they were good. :) Evie, thought that she always had to look beautiful and had to find the perfect prince but then she learned that she need a perfect prince, she needed friends that cared about her and helped her when she needed help. Mal, wanted to be loved and appreciated by her mother but then she realized she didn't need that, she only needed friends and love. <3 Carlos, was basically his mom's servant. He thought that dogs we're mean and vicious, until he meet Dude. Dude's a dog who feel in love with Carlos. Dude and Carlos became best friends. ? Jay, was always told, "There's no team in I" but when he joined the tourney team, he learned "There's no I in team". So, all four of them realized that just because they're parents were evil did not mean they had to be evil also.

Thanks for reading! I absolutely love this movie! ~ SophiaStyles

6. LOL NO NO NO THE REALITY WITH BELLY IS THAT SHE WAZ AFTER THA BEAST CUZ HE WAS A PRINCE AND WAS RICH AS HELL.

PLUZ SHE LOOKED LIKE A MAJOR FREAK SO SHE PROBABLY WANTED THAT MUTANT BEAST SIZED D BRAH

7. That movie was crap, heck, I can make a better movie than that but then again I'm pretty much good at anything.

8. Bb codes are fixed :)

9. Shuttit tweeby :-/ lol

10. Aw all your comments are fab <3

11. I love them too but one of my favorites is the Sleeping Beauty, because of the story itself, the music and the way she meets the prince???

12. Thank you! 

13. I think that's more of how the village girls felt for Gaston 

14. Okay, I'm not sure if in doing this right, but here goes! My favorite Disney movie is Lilo and Stitch. This is my favorite movie because it helped me out through my strange childhood. I loved Lilo and her weirdness. She helped me understand that it was okay to be weird. Such weirdness usually got people bullied. I use to be terrified of people, but Lilo made being weird look fun. To this day, I'm one of the weirdest people I know! Currently, it's okay for people to be weird, but I feel like Lilo made me one of the first.

Also, I love Ohana (I have no idea if I spelt that right) and the message about family. Also, the little speech Stitch gave near the end was so cute and sad and so moving that I cried! I cried like a baby because Stitch loved his family and it was so beautiful! Stitch actually made me appreciate my family more because he made me realize that not everyone has a family. Before that movie, I never thought that someone didn't have a family like I did. It was so sad!

Although, he also got me in trouble because I started bringing stray animals home. I wanted to give them a family too! But I'm getting off track.

Here's a summary: My favorite Disney movie is Lilo and Stitch because of the meaningful story and lovable characters!

15. Snow white always have a pure heart and will do anything for the sake of love and happiness.. And she's also willing to help others.

16. Frozen! Olaf was gonna melt for Anna. That's way more of a sacrifice than a stupid kiss yet poor snowman is ignored! Serious cold shoulder....

17. ??

18. Mine is peter pan because I always wanted to fly n I love Neverland especially how u Neva grow old

19. Hercules, how could you not love a guy with muscles and is ridiculously clumsy at the same time. I can't help but sing along with the songs too

20. I really love the movie ALADDIN , ALADDIN AND THE KING OF THIEVES...because it has a nice story and in almost all disney movies the guys are the rich ones like prince,but aladdin was different...i also love Genie,carpet,abu and many more characters...and the songs are awesome too..lol..hahaha.. :)