Disney.. key giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_A_-Jojo, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Remember the Titans :0 that was Disney right? ?

2. YEEESSSS ??

3. Love that movie!!! ???

4. Yes ;-) ? iv never seen that one xxx

5. Its obvsly Frozen. Olaf #2016

6. Lilo and Stitch has always been my favorite Disney movie. I loved the message in it that no matter who you are, where you come from, and how different you are, somebody out there loves you for who you are. Even when Stitch is almost taken Lilo fights as hard as she can to save Stitch and Stitch does the same because Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind.

7. Aw yeah forreal

8. At first I read ohana as Obama ?

9. Obama means democracy, and democracy means no voters get left behind

10. Herbie the Love Bug was my favorite growing up, a true underdog story :)

11. lovng someone and getting no reply from them is the worst feeling....hope you all understand :'(

12. Aw sorry x hope your Ok

13. ?

14. My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid  its been my favorite since I was little. Though the reasons why it was my favorite it not like everyone else's, "oh I love the meaning" or "the whole change yourself for your man" type reasons. I simply loved it cause of the characters, Ariel, flounder, and Sebastian. The songs were amazing as well. Under the Sea also when I was little I thought that Prince Eric was the most hottest prince/person alive. (Now we all know that title belongs to Chris Hemsworth) One of the main reasons why I loved this movie because it was basically set in the ocean and on the beach. My absolutely two favorite things. Also mermaids come on what little girl wouldn't love them?!
    So anyways my reasons for loving The Little Mermaid may not be the most "romantic" or "heartfelt" but I have always loved this movie since I was kid. Even after learning of the real Hans Christan Anderson (hopefully spelled his name right) version of this amazing story.
    Under the Sea?

15. Thank you for giving

16. - a muffin strolled into the thread -
    no one suspected a thing....