[DISCUSSION] What’s your dream PIMD feature?

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a question! @pimd

When will this future update come out for ios?

2. Welcome to: The Purge [​IMG]

Three Days a Month. All Bl Hitting is Legal.

[​IMG]

3. I love that this is a discussion :D I'm going to list my ideas
    1. More Jobs are in high demand :)
    2. Avatar contests and prizes are extremely fun and help people feel more unique and proud of their Avi
    3. Stat gifts (for Ec or not)even if they are small stats, are more motivating to buy and more impressive to give/receive. I believe that it would be a successful idea to circulate them more often with the different events
    4. Wall art is very big- I haven't figured out how exactly to do it but there is a market that could be had for sure... Maybe selling wall art stickers somehow or something... Ideas anyone?
    5. different colors for the names was a fantastic idea keep on doing things with that 4 sure <3

4. Can you put the number of followers we have because we can't view it, unless another person will tell us. And I wish android users and ios users have the same type of setting like you can see all the drops etc...

5. I want to just close out the thread by saying thank you to everyone's feedback, ideas and suggestions – the team has read them all.

There will be lots of new coming to PIMD starting very soon and we hope you love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.