[DISCUSSION] What’s your dream PIMD feature?

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys and gals,

There's a couple things we'd like to discuss with the PIMD community today :)

First off, there's a new voice behind the name of Pimd_Admin. They'll be handling a lot more of the game design decisions and actively listening to your feedback.

And tied into this, we wanted to kick off a feature wishlist discussion, along with a couple of our own ideas we'd like to run past you.

So, get your thumbs ready, let's chat with Pimd_Admin about your dream features!

2. I’m one of the designers here at A Thinking Ape and am working on ways to make PIMD an even better game. There’s a bunch new designs I’d like to get your ideas on, but first...

What new features would you like? Why would they be good?

3. Is this a new hunt?no❗️❗️???

4. Well..... Woulf like for wars to be more active somehow.

5. There should definitely be more of those Beta War things...

Not because I like to war but just because everybody moans about them so if they were brought back then they would just be quiet.

That, and I heard they were loads of fun, too.

6. Pimd admin. Can you have a account like pimd? I'd like that just because. Lol. And also. Will you do more hunts or something?

7. Get rid of parties so we can have club vs club wars and osw again and make the game fun AGAIN. newer gifts; get rid of all old gifts and replace them with new ones. Let silenced players talk in cc again, new jobs with higher payouts for each set, AND PLEASE PLEASE BRING BACK CHARLIE THE MAGIC UNICORN

8. @pimd_admin
    Do you think I'm gorgeous with no face ?

I would like new attack/defence items

9. Item rewards for wars gets more players active in them, like a 100/100 bonus for a war
    Somehow make it so pwars and stuff like that isn't abused

10. Bring back Charlie.
    Pros to pay more
    An slight increase in plunder when using BL
    More jobs

11. 1.) A quantity button for gifts ( even if the max is 10 items)
    2.) Colored Names
    3.) Price reduce on hypnocats ?
    4.) Higher drop rate of ec and dn in parties.
    5.) A new front display of the app..
    ️ I think these features would make the game even better if these features were added!

12. A get rid of all cat cafes button… too bad that will never happen.

13. A limit to cat cafe per day in all clubs

14. Not sure if this is too crazy, but here it is.

I think it would be cool to customize the details of your avi. Like in the store, there's different styles and trends of clothes (Like prep,goth,stoner,nerd ect) styles. You can choose your own hair style, and makeup as well.

Because as of right now, everyone looks the same. Nothing personalized. And i think it would be cool seeing the different fads, i mean after all..this is a collage game. There are some crazy cool lookin collage kids. :)

15. Have it so you can transfer money to your tutors without having to volley inactive tuts.

16. Oh and how Androids can rapid gift someone I think iPhone should have that ability too.

17. There should just be a whole new layout for the home screen. Same boring appeal try to change it up would be a good look for the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.