[DISCUSSION] What’s your dream PIMD feature?

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gifting money, just like other said

2. It would be real nice if level 3 and 4 were released sometime this decade

3. Future war promotions need to be time zone friendly for everyone, including Europe and Asia... ATA is earning on all players globally but treating many second class!

4. I want to the choice of name color. Give 3 or 4 basic colors to choose from. Then make other colors cost either cash or ec or both depending the color. Also I would love to see more stats shop items. More gifts that can be bought for my friends with cash not just ec. It would be nice to see more fun events. And I would love more jobs to do when I'm bored. I can't wait for more dorm mates rooms and t6 level 3 to be released. I like challenges more then wars and so do many more. Don't get me wrong ik a lot love wars too. It's just not my favorite thing.

5. Many ppl do not agree with being able to transfer money to another acct. It would cause more issues than it would help for many reasons.

I think the reason why cat cafe is hated is bcuz ppl yes grow fast but they learn very little as they go. Sure anyone can hit buttons on a party and milk it or what not. Many just don't learn how to deal with things depending on an issue. Other than to cry about it.

In my eyes ppl thinks ata is making bank. Sure they are now but in all honesty with clubs that run b2b cc they make less. On another note do you think a person spends more money on a game if they play longer or not? Sure you are looking at profits now they boomed up. What about the long run tho? Most players play less after they bc bcuz they are bored and nothing more to really work at much. I know I've been playing for almost 2yrs and I've dropped in more money on here for dns when wars was around a lot more.

I've seen more new players hit bc and pretty much become semi active to inactive. Cat cafe took away how hard it was to play. The achievements in staying for so long to reach a goal. Ppl used to make it a big deal once you lcbc'ed. Your wall would be covered on congrats from everyone, wc would have many posts in congrats, and wc banner would have a congrats. Now you don't get much of that at all. Why? Bcuz for someone to bc now days is no great accomplishment and can be done in no time.

6. Just start a new hunt or something already ?

7. A new layout for purchasing avatars would be good
    Maybe have them layered in a grid?
    Or a quicker way to clear my wall

8. Changes that I would like to see in pimd

1. A space in profile where we can write about ourselves.

2. Option to select how many gifts we want to send.

3. Easy way to unfollow people.

4. Daily rewards for loyal players.

5. Search option in forums.

6. Android players shud b able to see drops.

7. Personal notifications seperted in news like how club notices r seperated not under all.

8. A button to show less items or more items of ur showcase like how its given for gifts so we can scroll down quick.

9. Different parties with different drops n more events. BT don't make items so rare DAT one CNT get d drop even after finishing party 50-100times.

10. Last but not least is it possible to add music to pimd? After all what fun are parties without music? Add live streaming if possible so each club can HV its own streaming music n can play songs as they like :) they cn hv djs like admins n make em play music. I donno how DAT can work BT just an idea.

Hopefully you can incorporate smof these into the app. Thank you for listening. And a big thank you if u really implement our suggestions.

9. I really would just like Android problems fixed. I have an old forum about it and also emailed support. At first, support was very responsive, but now when I email to find out what's going on, they act like they aren't sure what I'm talking about, even though its the same reply email chain.
    Also, multiple gifting would be nice.
    That's all I got for now. :)

10. It would be great if you would introduce business so that hourly income can be generated also a new building for dormates if possible

11. Should make hunts more fun and worth to hunt for.

12. I support the music idea from n0m3. I think thats a good feature. Its gonna be cool having a playlist on club. They have to stream if they wanna hear. And have the option if they dont want to stream it cuz some ppl online with cellular data not wifi a playlist that members can enjoy. I love that idea

13. How about a quickie war. Where it lasts length of beta, but the clubs can select that time.
    Most of the "waring" people join at end to hit hard anyway.

14. New hunt for a new excitement... 

15. ?here goes
    1. Donate people money, no more having to dv
    2. More beta wars. And earn awards with stats for participating.
    3. Search button in forums
    4. Customise Ava
    5. When searching for a person suggestions of names in case you don't have the correct spelling
    6. Something new, anything! I'm getting bored

16. Simply put for me... Make past event come back for present players to get a chance to get old items.

17. My List
    1.We should be able select the number of gifts we want to send.
    2.We should be able to send money to people directly instead of volley/bump inactive people.
    3.All new gifts in gift store also ecs gifts and stats gifts.
    4.A more better party than cat cafe with high payout.
    5.New characters and name colours for purchase by using ecs.

18. Thank you the archangel :)

19. Hey BTW wud u b able to reward people who HV been active for more than 6mnths and never got silenced. Coz they r good students n r supposed to be appreciated XD

20. Lower the price of hypnocats and to havename colors, maybe a small fee of ecs for different ones. That is all ?

The price is expensive for regular players and the name colors so pimd with be brighter and have a different outlook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.