Different

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TheAndi, Jan 15, 2012.

1. My battery died. 
    But it's okay now..okay people, CHILL. HAHAHA. 

Here's the update!!

Thank you Joyce1234 for giving me the idea on how to write the update! LYLAS! (oh, and I still lost my baller. )



Secrets. They hurt. They make you smile. They make you cry. They.....are heartless.

It was raining by the time I got out. The rain blurred my vision, but I still ran. I ran and ran and ran. I must've looked like a hobo wearing a dress.

I didn't care.

I only had one goal in my mind. Only one. And I wouldn't rest until I reached there.

Those five words Miranda had told me. Five seconds before, I was having the time of my life with Liam. Five seconds after, I was on the run.

I saw lights in a distance, and I knew I had reached my destination. I ran inside, bursting through the doors.

"Where are they? Where are they?" I sobbed, gripping the edge of the front desk.

Those five words. Eight sylables. Twenty one letters. Eight vowels. Thirteen consonants.

They got into an accident.



My watched beeped. It was 12:00 AM. There was no one in the hallway anymore. Except me. I rocked back and forth on the small monoblock chair they gave me.

Why.....?

Why me.....?

Why tonight....?

The door of their room burst open and I immediately stood up, tipping the chair to the ground.

"Doc, what...what is it?" I shuddered from the cold.

He took of his glasses and wiped them.

"I'm sorry........... They're gone."



Did I give justice? 

2. FIRST!! OH YEAH IM AWESOME!!

HAHAHHA UR WELCOME!! NOW YOU BETTER HELP ME WITH MY STORY CUZ IM HAVIN WRITERS BLOCK AGAIN!

HAHHAHA OH AND GREAT UPDATE which means u deserve a BUMP!

3. Aw wat :(
    Bummmmmp!!

4. Was it good? I don't know if it was good. 

5. IT WAS AWE WAIT FOR IT ....SOME!!!

6. IT really good am just sad that the parent die!

7. BUMP!! Omg did her parents died?? :O *gasp*

8. Yes, yes they did.  BUT GUESS WHAT. (what?) I SAID GUESS. 

Haha lol.

Something more interesting comessss. I tell you, Joyce totally got crazy when I told her. DONT SPOIL JOYCE!

9. Oohh cant wait for the next update^^

10. UPDATE TIME?



Blank. A blank paper, a blank page, a blank mind.

I sat there, unmoving. I was alone in my room, on the bed, just sitting there. My legs were pulled close and my arms were wrapped around it.

Scott entered silently carrying a small tray. He glanced around and seeing that nothing changed, he sighed and set the tray down on the table beside my bed.

My nostrils were filled with food but I ignored it. I didn't have the appetite. I didn't have the energy to eat. To do anything.

The bed tipped as Scott sat down across me.

"...hey..." he whispered.

Of course, I didn't answer. If I was silent before, I was dead now. Dead. I am not even going to think of that word. It was too haunting.

"Tash..." he attempted again.

I tilted the my head, the only indication that I was listening.

"...c'mon. It's been two days. We miss you." he said.

"You mean you." I managed to cough out.

"We. Liam, me, Miranda..." Scott trailed off, probably not able to give any more names.

Normally, my heart would start beating at the sound of Liam's name and, well, it did. But I pushed the feeling away.

"Miranda...she doesn't miss me. She has Tiara."

Scott shook his head, "She does. Everyone does. Come back to us, Tasha. To me." his eyes pleaded.

"Why? What's the point of living anymore?" I felt tears form in my eyes.

"Do it for mom and dad. Finish their memory. Serve justice." he said firmly.

I lapsed into silence again. I stared at the paint peeling of the walls.

He sighed, "Look, sis, I..have something to tell you."

I blinked.

He could see that I wouldn't take anything that he said seriously anymore so he grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote it down. He laid it beside me and left the room without a word.

I glanced down at the paper.

And my heart literally stopped beating.



CLIFFHANGER ALERT! Wahahahaha.  YOU READERS HAVE SWAG! 

11. Bummmmmmp!! Now!

12. o_O this is going to be much3x more interesting!! BUMP BUMPING BUMPITY BOO^^