CONTEST WINNERS Design Your Own Avatars!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Well what you think a guy should look like cause it could be completely different to what someone else thinks a guy should look like.

Perfect example here
    Kitten grew a Male Ava
    You said it doesn’t look like a Male ??‍♀️

2. Can she teach me how to grow a man?

3. men are overrated, don't recommend growing one

4. You’re right, I’ll stick to my chia pets

5. Aww, I missed the avatar designing contest again. ?
    But anw. congrats to kitten! You always deserve the win :)

6. Congrats Kitten, I’m so glad you won! Your designs are amazing!!

7. ty qt! i hope you enter the next one, i love your art ?

? ! ur a gem

8. This avi looks like another though...??‍♀️??‍♀️

9. Congratz Kitten and the other 9 :)

10. Congrats!

11. SUPPORT!

12. All I'm going to say is that little "tweaks" don't make the art YOURS. Lol. I hope this wasn't the best you could come up with. If it was...well then...

13. If you kiss enough ass suck enough zucchini anything can be claim as yours

14. i would LOVE for you to show me what art i "tweaked" considering everything i make is original from first sketch to final product

15. Take a look at the roobix hunt vip box avatar  well omg blow me looks a lot a like ? I’ll be waiting for the blow now 

16. Lol....really? Don't pretend like you didn't copy ATA's previous black haired avatar with flowers in her hair, made her chubby and wear less clothing and called it yours...lol Everyone sees it...I'm not really too sure why you can't ?

17. So she copied because they’re both black and have flowers in their hair?

2 2= soup?¿

18. You didn't read the rules of the contest by any chance did you? Lol All good. Lots of people did and still can 

19. She won so clearly she didn’t break any rules.

20. really depends on how dirty those knees are cause then you can break any rules won’t matter