CONTEST WINNERS Design Your Own Avatars!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2018.

1. @Britanny, whether she copied or not, only she knows what really happened. But that's not going to stop the people of PIMD from seeing the resemblance between the two avatars. The only reason I'm saying it is because a lot of the other avatars entered into the contest looked a lot more unique. Not trying to bash her work...just saying it like I see it.

@Kitten, congrats I guess..hopefully other designers can learn from this experience and create better work in the future, according to "ATA"s conflicting ruleset. 

2. i drew these 8 months ago actually LOL ive been waiting for an av contest for literally 2 years. i can ss the originally PS files with dates if you want. sorry that flowers in hair isn't patented i guess?

3. original**** whew im drunk

4. LOL

This thread is a good read.

I have to many observations to point out. Here's the quick run down: ATA just used y'all for some free promotion rather than pay a proper marketing department and y'all did it with smiles on your faces

A lot of you idiots give them your money and on top of it work for them for free 

Oh goodness, this is hilarious!

5. tbh, its not like ata does this often.
    Theres only been like 1 other one of these contests (if im remembering correctly)

also, you can easily see how much people wanted this to happen / how much they actually enjoyed submitting based on the number of submissions alone.

Don't hate just cause you aren't creative enough to participate 

6. The avis look well designed, much better than I could ever produce so I can only congratulate the winner.
    Lots of people complaining about the votes being exploited. ATA don't see her as breaking any rules, but there is still time for them to disqualify her if they see fit. This is their contest, they can do what they want.
    As for having the voting in-game, maybe ATA could figure out a way to use the stories system to cast a vote?

7. Receipts ??

8. Hurry up and lock the thread, the nubbies seem to be getting worked up.

9. i like the thicc ava she’s a babe, congrats.

11. TEST 1 == fail. Hm try again

13. TEST 2 == fail, try again

16. TEST 3 == fail. Hm don't try again.

Well time for me to effectively ease the tention in this thread,

Who won? Kitten
    Who cares? Y'all, except me.
    Damn I'm the best, good day everyone.

17. [/quote]

These avis aren't sisters... y'all need to get ur eyes checked.