CONTEST WINNERS Design Your Own Avatars!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2018.

1. The votes are in, the people have spoken! A huge congratulations to this contest's winner, the ever-talented Kitten!

Kitten's gorgeous artwork will serve as an inspiration to our art team; their avatars will be redrawn to align with PIMD's art style and will be released as a complete set in the coming weeks!

Congratulations as well to our 9 other finalists! Please check your Rewards Inbox for your prizes. Your submissions got us like:

Once again, thank you to everyone who submitted and voted! The avatar design contest will be coming back again.. and sooner than you think ;)

2. HELL YEAH CONGRATS KITTEN!

3. Congrats to Kitten, as well as the other finalists! Great job ^^/

4. Congrats Kitten! I voted for yours & im so glad it won! <3 looking forward to more future contests like these ata!

5. Votes should of been casted through pimd, and not a social media where anyone could vote and use social media popularity. Rather bias to the other contests.

6. CONGRATS

7. We love a popularity contest. Rip! Your avis are great though Kitten.

8. Should have changed the title name of the male to "Brotha Nature"

9. That’s whack. Popularity contest tho? lol oh well congrats kitten and everyone else

10. Against 3rd party apps, but choose one for a contest, isn’t that killing the purpose of their terms.

11. Lol, no?

We utilize social media to promote our content all the time.

12. Last avi contest was through pimd

13. Congrats Kitten ?

14. @ATA
    How soon is soon? I'm so eager for the next one! ?

15. there's a difference between ata promoting their own stuff on 3rd party and 14 year olds in wc begging people to add them on kìk for ddlg rp

i agree that voting shouldnt be done via social media but this is a dumb comparison

16. thank youuu btw marcie for the opportunity (finally cough) <3

& everyone supporting, really do appreciate it!

@citronnade yours were adorable too qt, thank you 

17. KITTEN WOO HOO. I love your avatars! They better be cheap though lol