CONTEST WINNERS Design Your Own Avatars!

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Yes we have an Ava that’s black and has flowers in her hair but it the likely hood of winning that avi was slim if you didn’t buy boxes. Yes we had a month where we got the supreme knock of version of a black girl with a fro for only $19.99, but we don’t have a black woman who’s also big with flowers in her hair. She’s not bashing any color tbh, it’s just ATA has made a variety of white coloured Avis of all kinds, basic idea or not. Any POC avi that they create aren’t up to par with all the other ideas they have for non-POC ?

2. Plus it doesn’t matter if it’s the same style of flowers, it’s freaking spring time, the whole idea of spring is flowers like c’mon

3. congrats kitty

4. Congrats I voted for them

5. There's actually been 2 avatars created with big flowered up hair. The first was a wheel avatar. But idt that really matters, I mean come on, how many blonde avas are there? And this avatar, imo, looks very different in so many ways yet I see some pretty cool, distinct reprises like the bubble gum(chef hunt)and of course the skate board. But again done in a refreshing new light. Regardless of originality, always applaud creative genius, never deter it. Congrats to kitten and all the amazing art work, these are my fav comps to admire from afar. :)

6. Of course digital wins. How stupid

7. I was secretly in love with your first set though lol I quite enjoyed the mismatch. Idk about y'all but I rarely see couples in matching outfits unless it's an ugly Christmas sweater fam photo ?

8. Y'all need some milk.

9. Supply them it then

10. They'll have to wait until I start lactating.

11. Hurry

12. Don't rush me ???

13. :( you’re taking too long

14. lmaooooooo behave pls children :cry:

15. :( you behave kitty

16. Gjj kitten. Tbh these arnt great tho. The dude looks like a chicks head shoved on a dude body. Pritty much 2 chick avis

17. Ok so why not give some criticism that will actually help her ?? Explain what you would of perfered and how she could change things

18. Great job! Awesome avis

19. Make the guy look like a guy. Pritty much it