LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Daily XCs are back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Hi. I'm a bit confused.
    Does it means there will be no time limit to collect coins for the Sparkling Senior? I just noticed that the above timer is now gone.

2. Hellu @oOoScarletHeartoOo πŸ–€ Totally normal. The current ones are running until the 25th as mentioned in this post.
    Keep in mind that some avatars will be available for a limited time only and some past that.

3. Would be nice to buy coins in shop as well πŸ₯²

4. Thank you ❀️

Jaws likes this.
  5. I'm hoping they introduce this as a bf deal
    😭

7. ATA banned me for using the word "pay" when I meant with bentos and I'm banned from putting tickets to explain .

8. Zhjz Ir bzo abglx ybskxu

9. 😘😘😘😘😘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

10. We can only hope πŸ₯Έ

mossbosseller and user-unknown like this.
  11. No update on whether or not there will be a way to acquire additional coins for multiple Avis? πŸ‘€πŸ₯Ί

mossbosseller and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  12. Wait what...
    So the timers disappeared
    But before the timers disappeared, we had like, what? 30 ish days left
    But the event was only until November 25th???? ATA, give us some goddamn consistency please

13. Ive worked my butt off getting the ones ive got and will still be 20 short of the only avi I want. Seeing as im VP off my club I couldnt just jump around. I really wish there was a way to purchase more !! Now all the ones ive worked for will be pointless and just sitting in my inventory 😠

CASEEE, mossbosseller, Lunita and 3 others like this.
  14. Same. I saw I had like 120 days and then my friend was like no ? U only have till 25th. πŸ’€

15. hi I'm new here and I don't know what to do

16. Hey.. Which of the avis in the daily xc shop are only available til Nov 25?
    πŸ‘€β”

17. [​IMG]

I sent a help ticket giving suggestions about the Daily XC then chatted it up a bit concerning the fact that I wasn’t satisfied with the response thus far lol. Anyways, circled here is a dev’s response on about the Daily XC. Should answer a lot of our current concerns :)

Thanks to @Leigh and @Iriesa on image upload help. On my 4 year anniversary here, I’m reminded once again how supportive the PIMD community is!