LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Daily XCs are back!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 8, 2021.

1. You can see a timer on avis .. that's there availability period they will be unavailable after that period.
    Currently the last two avis (25coins each) will be there for next 9 days (i.e till the next month).
    And um! About the other 3 original fall coins avis I'm not sure, there's isn't any timer so prolly they will still be there after 25th nov.

MayaTheHopeful and OriginalYanna like this.
  2. Thank you for the response. ☺️
    I just got a bit confused with the said date and timer on the avis.

ll___IMMORTAL___ll likes this.
  3. I thought daily xc coins were only going till the 25th?

4. The daily Xc coins ARE only available until November 25th. The MONTHLY avi are available through the end of the month. Little over 3 more days. 💙

5. I was going to suggest you putting in a help ticket to explain your logic but if you have already done that and they still won't lift your ban then it's typically for good reason. I'm sorry to hear that but certain ToU rules are bannable.

6. I’m kinda confused about the fall coins. Pol here are saying that they were available to get until 25th but it’s already next months and we are still getting them. Idk if I should save for 75 one or just buy the one for 55. 👀

Nariko likes this.
  7. Well they are FALL daily xc coins so I think the event for collecting them will be over at change over today since december is the start of winter🤔

8. We were originally told that current XC avis would be gone from the store by the 25th, but it seems like the devs decided to disregard the timers for those and they have said that they will not disappear since they no longer have a timer on them. When and if they are leaving the store is kinda in the air right now, but as of now they've said they are staying 👀

Moondust, Campus and mossbosseller like this.
  9. they clearly aren't though if we are still able to collect them ??

10. Not their fault for thinking that, we were all originally told it was only until the 25th. Only recently did they change it to not disappear.

11. The start of winter is December 21th

12. Thank you for the correction bb! 💙💙

13. нєнєнє

14. I'm glad these are still up 😊

Vosovic likes this.
  15. ATA- We love that you’ve kept up daily xcs beyond schedule but would like some some sort of updated end date so we can plan coin usage before they poof.

16. I'mma buy the 25 XC Coin avi. Instead of letting it go to waste
    2021 is almost over

17. Yes Please! Would have DEFINITELY SAVED if had an updated end date💀😩

Nariko likes this.
  18. I wrote to them, I’ll copy and paste what I and they said.

19. Black/Grey: Me
    Blue: ATA/Dev

Hello! When are the Fall 2021 Daily Reward Boxes changing to Winter? 😅 cause it’s been a while since we’ve entered winter and we’re still getting Fall boxes. 😢

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in the future of PIMD! Unfortunately, we cannot speculate on possible future changes to the game here! For the most up to date information, make sure to keep an eye on the forums!

But why would we still get a Fall box when it’s already Winter?

The name is currently just carried over because we introduced those boxes in the Fall, it is possible we'll update the names in the future but it doesn't make a lot of sense to change the name of the box if everything you receive from it stays the same.

Wouldn’t recoloring the coin, work? Everything else stays the same, since that’s the way it’s always been. And instead of buying the current XC avis with XC coins, changing them to the ones we have in our monthly box works too.

Potentially and we're always open to players ideas about how to improve things like this. It does take time to go over options and find the best way to make/improve these features which is why the name might feel outdated but still be used for the time being.