Cultural Appropriation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NurseBecky, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Who tf is honey?

Anyways, Hailey is a clearly a supporter of women pegging men. May she have mercy on whatever poor fools become her victims😔

Muschi likes this.
  2. You can't argue with someone that doesn't argue with bitches. See, others love to waste their time doing it, I don't have the patience for others to see how insane they look arguing with a troll

3. That's sexist. Apparently there is a word for how women have been treating men ever since the war that changed the workforce industry. "Misandry."

4. I do have an arguement. Nutella is nasty asf but a lot of these nasty mfs still eat that nasty shit. It can't be grody if I typed it.

5. Yesh. We have a word for almost everything

Muschi, Phobia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  6. you’ve responded to every comment you were mentioned in... seems like a lot of patience to me

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. we went from “hailey is a supporter of women pegging men” to “nutella is nasty asf” this is a wild ride 👀🍿 I wanna see what you come up with next

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. I'm a supporter of pegging men. Not me doing it, but ppl should get pegged by someone if they want to

Muschi likes this.
  9. I'll make an exception and peg @Inimical if he lets me tho

Muschi likes this.
  10. He likes to parkour to other topics randomly

Muschi and Phobia like this.
  11. do I see your new 2020 campaign slogan? 👀🇺🇸

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  13. I'm canadian but if you marry me I can hop the border and come run for president. Fax me the marriage certificate pls and thx, I'll sign

Phobia likes this.
  14. Wow, that's sexist. You can't force me to have patience. It's a free platform

15. No.

The sign on my back says NO entrance allowed

16. You have a tramp stamp? Hot

Muschi and Phobia like this.
  17. you did it again

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. #PegAllMen. Why else did God give y'all bubble butts?

WhoTfIsWesday and Phobia like this.
  19. You gotta be born on US soil to run for president......but you can run for any other office

20. My first law will be changing who can run for president. It's officially open to everyone

Maddi_Matsu likes this.