Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's correct....but if people can act so stupidly in a game, I feel sorry about their real lives

2. you cant solve racism by just not talking about it..

Muschi and -P_M-Juss_Swagg like this.
  3. Pointing out that's not how probability works isn't petty if that's what your argument is based on🤣

4. Conservative Democrat. Think Joe Manchin

5. that was the part you thought I was talking about when I called it petty? 👀😳 I was more pointing at the fact you called me an idiot and said I didn't understand the English language but o well

you can read my previous replies to other people where I explain that for such a small population that black people make up here in the US, ratio wise they receive a substantial amount of violence from police.

which comes back to the fact that in the bigger picture- while it may seem like most interactions black people have with police isn’t violent- realistically the numbers wouldn’t be this drastic if that were true

-P_M-Juss_Swagg and DaddyDilemma like this.
  6. I won't be doing that. Once again, your grammar is terrible and I don't feel like spended an hour trying to figure out what you're trying to say.

Let's take this last bit for an example:

"which comes back to the fact that in the bigger picture- while it may seem like most interactions black people have with police isn’t violent- realistically the numbers wouldn’t be this drastic if that were true"

Most=greater than 50%. Therefore your statement is very false, and not true as you insist. Also isn't is singular, the correct word there would be aren't.

I can't take you seriously when you state falsehoods as truths and your grammar gives me a headache.

7. so far you’re the only person I’ve talked to on forums ever

8. *thats had an issue with my grammar. 🤷🏻‍♀️

DaddyDilemma likes this.
  9. We can sit here and proofread each others responses if you want but I’d rather hear your response to what I said 😶

DaddyDilemma likes this.
  10. I already told you. Most=greater than 50%. Far from most interactions black people have with police escalate to violence. Police have thousands of interactions with black people every single day. Let's say there are only 1000 police interactions per day, there would have to be 10 of them escalate to violence to make 1%. There aren't that many in 1 month, and 1000 cases per day is a very conservative estimate.

Your argument is false and unfounded in fact.

11. Smh hundreds of police have already left their careers. They worked for that money for it to be taken away. Its ludicrous

12. if you read what I’ve said to other people is that the ratio of black people that have been killed by cops in 2020 is very very alarming (especially when compared to white people)

black people make up only 13% of the US population and so far there have been 111 documented cases while white people make up a whopping 59.7% of the US population and and so far there have been 215 cases.

13. That's great that you do that. I feel like you should be more supported in what you do, so yes. I do believe reallocation of funds from militarizing the police should be going into the communities to support you and the people you help. I hope there's change in the future for the US and Canada that will prevent the government from lining their pockets with taxpayer dollars.

Muschi and Phobia like this.
  14. Besides, you never answered my question. What would you do if you needed them and they didnt show? I didnt need your explanation of defunding the police.

15. since when does choosing to leave your job result in the money you worked for being taken away?

-P_M-Juss_Swagg and Muschi like this.

16. Ooo a new challenger appears 🤤 and this one did at least a little bit of research first i see but in the end is still wrong.

So first off you premises this with the idea that all black people, or the minorities i should say, are killed by cops specifically because they are black and that there is no other possible reason. I can't believe that i would have to explain why this is wrong but yet here i am. You are not those cops, you have no grounds to make claims that they did something simply because it was a racial matter to them because 9/10 it isn't. There is pretty much ALWAYs a reason if you care to look into the 100+ cases which by the sounds of it i doubt you do because you dont actually care and you just see this as a way to gain some clout like the rest of the world right now. But anyway, there is no way unless it is specifically said by the cop to prove without a doubt that a cop killed someone simply because of a racial difference. No coming to this conclusion by jury or by judge is not the same as them saying it. Its just to that collective that he was found guilty for such because they didn't see grounds for the killing anywhere else.

Now to answer your question i couldn't tell you how many are killed just because they are white just like you can't prove to me that none of them were killings just because they were white, so lets leave the anecdotal arguments to the children shall we?

Now lets adjust a little bit of your numbers here shall we? The current Non-Hispanic white population of the USA is 60.7% and the black population is anywhere between 13-14% depending on where you look. Which is roughly 44-48 million people compared to the 197 million white.

Now I dont know where you happened to read this "study" but it is false. (Most likely do to the fact it doesn't exist?)

However according to the FBI crime statistics there was a total of 16,335 murders as of 2018. Of that 16,335 there were 4,884 white offenders, 6,218 black offenders, 312 other, and 4,821 unknown offenders.

Now If we took this just as it was with all these numbers the total percentage of black murders would be 38.7% where as the total for whites is only 29.9%.

However it doesn't make much sense for us to use all those numbers considering we are comparing whites to blacks in this lovely discussion so lets narrow that down a bit. In total now after removing the 5,133 other offenders we now have a grand total of 11,202 muders across white and black racial line. So now when you look to find the comparison of white crimes vs black crimes you see that blacks now create 56.4% of murders between the 2 where as whites are 43.5% wow that is quite the difference and now you see where the 57% number comes from, you wont find anyone else being this honest with the information 🤓 so enjoy.

Now you say that there is more blacks being killed by cops at a disproportionate ratio but again i ask where is the proof?
    In 2013 there was 426 whites killed to the 291 blacks, jump that all the way to 2019 and you have 406 whites killed by cops and only 256 blacks being killed by cops? So where is this disproportionate ratio? OH yea thats right its because you used percentages to explain your point because when you use percentages it makes it SEEM as if blacks are being disproportionately killed when in reality they aren't. You get a higher percentage because blacks are a low percentage of the population already so even small numbers will appear bigger when you use a small percentage. So please when you find out how they are being so unfairly killed please do come explain.

Lastly ill say that you see more of "innocent" blacks being killed because it doesn't push the media's agenda to encourage the population to hate whites and cops and make them all look bad while enslaving the black community by giving them false information because they know that if the black community actually knew the truth about how they were being lied to you would have genuine riots over a genuine cause and not this fake crap that serves no justice for the black community called BLM. It is a disgrace that people refuse to call the movement what it is out of fear of being offensive.

Thank you for your attempt and thank you for looking up... something? I guess. Enjoy the rest of your day/night and i encourage you to keep doing your research.

Also i dont live in the forums so i wont get notifications for responses or comments right away if anyone else care to respond.🤓

17. She explained defunding verses abolishing so answer your question.

Defunding means there are still police. You call 911 and depending on the type of situation they will route the appropriate people to you. If that means cops, then cops will come. If it means a mental health worker (wellness checks) then a mental health or social worker comes. As previously stated by @Muschi there would still be cops.

Muschi and Phobia like this.
  18. You questioned where I got my source from and implied that it was fake or “doesn’t exist” so I’ll gladly let you know where I got my info ☺️ my statistics and claims came from information I found from fbi.gov which is the official site of the U.S Government, U.S Department of Justice
    -> https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls (this link shows 2016 statistics but there’s more pages that go by year)

and also from a website called statista.com that has information on people shot to death by cops, by race (2017-2020)
    -> https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

I try to do my best to look into the legitimacy of these sources but if there’s anything that I missed that would make either of these websites unreliable I'd be glad to hear 💓

Muschi and DaddyDilemma like this.
  19. I've told you multiple times I'm not interested in reading your other replies. We're only half way through the year, so you expect us to believe the cops are out here murdering 2 innocent people everyday 🤣 Get outta here with your nonsense.

People die, accidents happen, and some shïtty people exist in every professio . But 99.999% of the time how you interact with the police will determine the outcome of the situation no matter what color your skin is.

Why aren't you out here protesting medical malpractice? Doctors kill wayyyyyyyyyyy more black people than police officers do.

20. That already kinda happens, listen to the police scanner for awhile. If you call 911 they are gonna send out police or EMS, yes. But the police will contact social workers, or give you a ride to the hospital if you're experiencing mental health problems. They will drop homeless people off at shelters. They will stop and give you a ride home if they see you out walking in the rain.

Overall the police are good peeps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.