Black Lives Matter

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Zelda, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy run-on sentence!

Taraji131 likes this.
  2. If you don't waste time on this game why are you here and why do you keep coming back to this thread multiple times a day

Muschi and ShotoTodoroki like this.
  3. Holy still haven't replied to the original comment🥴 are you still here?

4. That makes absolutely no sense because if you look at the times in my replies there is clearly a space🤡 also please go educate yourself on what time management means before addressing me again with your foolishness.

5. You are not entitled to a response from me. I don't want to have a political discussion with you. You're clearly high up on your little show pony and are itching for an argument. If you wanted my response, you should have replied quicker. It's past its expiration date.

Maleficence likes this.
  6. They can’t change how the users of this app behavior other than disable their accounts. That’s all they can do. They are allowed to preach BLM all they want.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Lmao but im the one who thinks im "on a little pony show"

Just stop talking already😂 It is clear to everyone that you just beatin around the bush because you have nothing to respond with.

This ain't a challenge tho so dont feel obligated to let your ignorance show again.🙃

8. Omf fuck up. Your the 1 that bumbed a already dead thread just to bitch and moan. Fuck off with your shit your wasting nfs space

Muschi likes this.
  9. Nice I like black lives matter

Muschi likes this.
  10. You goofy af

11. You mad buddy? 🙃 It pleases me to know that i got you that pressed.

12. 🙃stay mad

13. I'm not mad 😂😂😂

14. Beautiful.

Muschi likes this.
  15. You're still here?

16. You're shocked? You're the one that said I practically live here.

17. Ooooohhhhkaaayyyy. Can we get a lock on this thread now? Comments have gotten way off topic.

18. I no longer feel terrible or guilty about spending money on this app. This is beautiful. I didnt know this company donated to just causes. This makes me so incredibly happy.

Muschi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.