NEW CONTENT B L A C K F R I D A Y 2019

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. A lot at once. I'm overwhelmed πŸ˜₯

2. WOW πŸ™€πŸ™€ just WOOOOOOOOW!! I keep loving it!!

3. FYI all:

Cheaters from the first Live Fabulously leaderboard have had their rewards (crowns in particular) taken away, and we found the players who should have earned the top ranks legitimately and rewarded them instead.

The hole was plugged around 1 hour into the current one. The top 10 right now are all legit - anyone who pushed far enough with the cheating to rank, had their scores reset.

-Strange

TattedMamii, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  4. Wow, what? Cheat? How?

5. ...where are the slot boxes?

6. And where can we find them when they get here?

7. Someone sell me the story passes πŸ‘€

8. ATA, please implement a button that allows people who wish to solo to complete the party quickly 😐 Press till my finger goes numb

9. Question. How do you get you rs approved for the side rewards?

10. Where is the zodiac room above bed from? I cant find it in the zodiac boxes or maybe I'm just blind πŸ˜‚

stevizzle likes this.
  11. Can someone PLEASE tell me when the slot boxes will arrive and where to find them? I dont want to miss them πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»?

12. right. I haven’t seen a single one yet. πŸ₯Ί

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  13. This is overwhelming in a good way and I love it.

14. There in the store where you buy the cats at

15. They're finally in the trending shop now! If I'm not mistaken, the notification we got after changeover stated something about 24 hours, so supposedly these will be available only for the time being.
    Also since only the wallpaper and bed slot boxes are up, my guess is that the next few slot boxes (desk, rug, 999 etc) will come to the shop two by two in the following remaining days of the hunt at changeover.

16. That's how they did it last year. If you missed buying them one day then you missed out on that particular box.

17. I love all this. I just wish the hunt lasted longer with more s&m avis, <3 do another hunt like this please.

18. I vote YEEEEEEES!!!

19. AMEN!