All That Glitters

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Looks like there will be no sleep for me ?

2. Seems like kool hunt love glitter

3. I'm gonna say one thing this time because ATA have troubles understanding that I am sick and tired of hunts so lets try this :
    I HATE GLITTER !

4. Question!!! Isn't the girl avi from an pimd player suggestion on hunts???? I might be wrong and for all you noobs, NO I haven't been through all the comments on this thread. Lol. Other than that it's another hunt. Yay!!! Sike :lol:

5. We release them so that those who enjoy them (and there are many who do) have something to work towards. The shorter Game of Cliques this weekend was actually outside of the norm and a bonus we wanted to add for fans of the show. Generally we try to leave a little breathing time between, and will continue to evaluate this going forward.

6. :lol: loving these hunts.

7. Well said 

8. No breaks for hunt huhu

9. The lies you tell

10. did you ever try making a war hunt?

noooo thats way to hard it doesnt sound like party, screw all you people who want war hunts/ pvp hunts.

ata you seriously suck make something everyone would enjoy already. like do a party hunt and a war hunt??? is that seriously to hard for you to do??? no youre just to lazy.

11. To think I was gonna rest and job for some ec's to be prepared for the gifts for next hunt.

12. Back to back hunts are fine, as you said no one is forced to participate, you also say that you release them for those that do enjoy then, but what about those that enjoy war or PvP? Can you not also cater to them? Just a thought :)

13. no one wants pvp according to ata, and hey what break from hunts exactly your giving ??? 24 hrs isnt a break, and aside from those in b2n cc clubs, who ks actually enjoying the hunts please show us figures

14. LIAR

15. Dude shoes big pants tight ridiculous ATA wants your money

16. Honestly, now I prefer one month with two hunts only

17. why 2 per month when we can have 3 per week

18. Is the male...Adam Lambert