All That Glitters

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Yeah think we getting a bit hunt fatigue

3rd hunt in under a week ?

Also this hunt 6 months out of data Superbowl was January the left shark was cool then?

2. 

3. Katy Perry inspired?

4. So where's the wolves you owe me ata ???

5. There will = there'll. They will = they'll. They'll be new gifts everyday is grammatically incorrect pimd.

6. Phew... I can't believe we went 1 minute without there being a hunt! UNACCEPTABLE ATA! 24/7/365 Hunt Plz ThxMkayBaiNao

7. These avis don't even look that great. I'm tired of hunts.

8. Tbh blame the people that get both avatars in one day  and ata is like

[​IMG]

9. Seriously ATA? You gotta at least make the required number of items needed to get avatars low. Like 7,500 is too much for low stats people and for those who can't afford to buy cats or get into a b2b cc club. At least make the drops on parties as many as the ones on cat cafes. Be fair. This is too much. #greediness

10. Boo new hunt so fast
    Give us a break u suck ata

11. Lol so true POP

13. Dear PIMD, less is more.

14. BTW will be selling keys not into those Avis
    So prebook on my wall if u want
    :lol:

15. new hunt lol

16. 3 hunts in a week , better you guys recharge your parents credit card coz pimd needs to milk every penny from you

17. Unbelievable, why even participate? There will just be another hunt tomorrow

18. There still aren't enough hunts. We had to wait 24 hours without one. Sort it out ATA, more hunts please.

If the design effort causes the delays, just replace the items and avatars with differing coloured blobs for each hunt.

You guys should be paying me for these ideas.