All That Glitters

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 16, 2015.

1. These hunts are starting to get annoying. People do have lives and cant always be on here. I guess you dont make enough money so you gotta keep doing these so people can buy cats so they can complete these hunts. How about doing a hunt where cat cafe and pizza pop dont drop for hunts

2. youd do way better than the sinking apes

3. Can we get a promo atleast. Jeez. 

4. It's called max plunder. Look it up, and then you can complain if it is still unbalanced

5. We're not forcing anyone to participate in something they don't enjoy. We continually release content for people to participate in should they choose to, but there's no obligation to do so either.

6. do you even think before you speak, or you just throw random words?

7. they keeping the hunts going cause no matter what y'all say they know you all still going to do the hunts

9. check ✔?

10. And it's called just wanting everyone to think that the hunt drops are fair. Jeez..

11. I've gotten so bored of hunts now..

12. when will the garbage hunts stop?

13. Boo this sucks

14. never

15. Plz make the Game of Cliques hunt a reaccuring one...this avi bounch is nuce too but the the hunt ended to quickly...

16. *nice smh can't spell sry

17. I just wanna know why he intel heavy...tht ruined it for me

18. I get it ata. You get it. We all get that we don't have to participate in these hunts. The point is, why do you keep releasing them so close to one another? And maybe there are people out there that want to participate in every hunt. I mean, that seems weird to me but there are people who do weirder things than that.

How about maybe you just space the huts out a bit more, and then we can talk ata. Because I like the sound of a week break between hunts rather than 20 minutes

19. this one is same as before and the one before, so your wish is already granted