All That Glitters

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 16, 2015.

1. PIMD are you trying to divert attention from your recent ToU change that is geared towards making it easier for 13 year olds to sext by annoying everyone (even the party fairies) with your incessant hunts?

2. u cant resist me ata [imgift]http://i57.tinypic.com/5xleuf.jpg[/imgfit]
    no touch zone :cool:

4. dammit failed :lol:

5. im swexy and I know it no touchy

6. How in the hell was Ke$ha not an avatar for this hunt?

7. These hunts are kinda getting boring and the Avis are getting worse by each hunt ..

8. THAT GIRL AVI MATCHES WITH KATY PERRY

9. Watch Lillie come back for this hunt ?

10. When is T7 lvl2 coming out @Pimd

11. I liked when you had the wars with more drops during the hunt... It was fun and people actually had to think as a team and strategize rather than load up on cats. I mean, I can see you guys put thought into hunts... Can't you think of a way to get the community excited about them again? Strike up a compromise somehow please... Because this is getting tedious. ??

12. When will people realize that ata is a company and their goal is to make money. If you want to get anywhere you need to cut their cash flow. As long as people spend money on items and cats and all the crap that goes with hunts. They will continue to run them. Money talks. Complaints in forums don't.

13. List of parties dropping glitters?

14. Hahahahahahah cry cry!!! So many whiners. Buuuuut how much money are you all spending? Getting those ever so important showcase items? You set the precedent. Ata seen a formula that works! Get spending! This is just the beginning 

15. What parties are dropping?

16. sooo the left and right sharks are....... hmmm I'll just keep that to myself 

17. sooo fast.. ata doesnt want a break

18. 

I have the same question.