EVENT A Keg To Stand On

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 15, 2022.

1. No point of buying this if u cant even start the invite parties yet, they aren’t in party section to start

2. not for everyone since I don’t have that in my offer page. 🤣🤣

3. Idk if i like it or not😅

4. Idk if it’s the fashion or the poses, but yet again the male avis are just not doing it.

PeggingCryptids likes this.
  5. Wow, pretty hunt

6. This is like a last minute group project and nobody talked to anyone else.

Baphomet, MizzRedd, GothThot and 17 others like this.
  7. Feels and looks like a last minute hunt. Those who are Irish are really tired of your shitty paddy's day hunts. Last hunt had repeat avis this hunt looks like you didn't even try. How did it go from how amazing was last hunt to how horrible this one is.

8. well this was certainly a choice >.>

Hag likes this.
  9. You don't bulk buy cats during black friday?

10. I didn't have ecs during Black Friday 🥴

11. Its not that. It's the you already have to waste ec or money to buy the pass and then waste even more to be able to complete it. It's a cash grab that they have the audacity to make the vip just glow, It's stupi
    d.

MizzRedd likes this.

12. The lb should be easier this hunt for you. And no its okay everyone has opinions.

13. No completely agreed, but there was people saying they aren’t even in store so for those who do have the offer page available it’s there

King_Sky likes this.
  14. Since I said this earlier they have taken it down actually I think they’re gonna save it for when they actually release. It’s not on mine anymore either

15. No comment

16. This tbh. Also even the drinks theme isn’t well done.

MizzRedd and Kaibyo like this.
  17. i date y'all to make a st. patrick event without associating beers or shamrocks

18. I think 🤔 the storyline celebrate Molly’s Birthday, this year and last year. That may explain the mix and match of the type of items that we need to collect to progress in the hunt.

Scr3ampuff and Moondust like this.
  19. They can't that is all they know

20. The furni 🥲