EVENT A Keg To Stand On

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 15, 2022.

1. kind of annoying u guys didn’t just release the invites at the same time, especially bc it’s a task for the new avatar… also this furni sucks and i almost puked. sorry

2. Finally a recycle hunt. I thpught y’all had new designers with these 2 good hunts after V-day. I was starting to worry 2022 would be a good year.

MizzRedd, Scr3ampuff and Hag like this.
  3. My heart and soul went into that gif 😢

4. Tbh I thought I was seeing things 😂 I had too zoom in and then I realised it was a gif 😂 looks fancy

Phobia and BIair like this.
  5. 👀 🙄

Muschi likes this.
  6. 👀. 😉

SaucySunshine and Muschi like this.
  7. Furni is a no for me avis are pretty “okay” but definitely wont be going all out 😅looks like I get to save my money for this hunt

Scr3ampuff and -Gon- like this.
  8. So are invites delayed because of Daylight Savings, or we just have to wait 2 days for them ...

9. Confused - so ATA knows clubs prepare in advance when invites are going to happen; ATA adds invite themed avis - then no invite parties?

SaucySunshine, Puma, Hag and 5 others like this.
  10. not good, not bad… just- okay

LeeJarrett likes this.
  11. I just want tha black gurl 😍

Yimi likes this.
  12. Not bad, some of the avis are cute. I kind of like the furniture. 🤔

13. Can they just say - "No invites till the weekend" and let everyone move on? Not saying anything one way or another is just making people frustrated (and most already are with the continued cash grabs)

Yes or no to invite parties?
    Yes? Ok when

Rocky-, Scr3ampuff, Hag and 3 others like this.
  14. Feels like a been here done this type of hunt like come on the avis are decent

insatiablevixen_ likes this.
  15. 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

Kaibyo likes this.