EVENT A Keg To Stand On

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Need more Irish

SweetAsYoni, Hag, JamesBond and 6 others like this.
  2. Wth is this??

SweetAsYoni and Kaibyo like this.
  3. its almost like people who weigh more than 120 pounds exist and want to be represented. and some people...are even attracted to guys who look like that 😱😱😱

clown

Lumi, -Katie-, Rocky- and 9 others like this.
  4. Apparently there are supposed to be…
    The St. Paddy’s avi tasks say “Use 10 Shamrock Tickets” and “Complete 3 Good Craic parties”.

Lilagra_Diamond likes this.
  5. I feel like with the story pass task saying to drop invites, that it's a given that invite parties will be coming soon. If you've been playing for a while and/or check past events to see what to expect, you'll see that they did invites for a weekend previously..

y'all are also illiterate since it has an "OR" option and is not mandatory to drop invites or complete invite parties to finish the pass. Drop a cat and finish a dog party. good lord

6. Not to mention if you all really want to see invites option so badly check out the offers page they have shamrock ticket bundles there in shop

Muschi likes this.
  7. This hunt feels just thrown together. Not like it was fully planned and thought out. Avis are boring, furniture.. Its really.. Boring. Basic. Y'all did some cute outdoors hunts and now it's back to stuck inside the dorm! Yet trying to mix in beach fun??? And we are collecting 2 completely different drop items. Birthday cake and buckets of sand??? Also a little ridiculous invite parties weren't released yet you guys put a deal for tickets in shop first so people will buy it to be prepared for the invite parties. Money based as usual😅 Also definitely expected more green for St Patrick's day, hella disappointed. Y'all mixed birthday, beach fun, stuck inside the dorms and St Patrick's day and it feels like a MESS.

8. Y’all are so out of touch

MizzRedd, Infamous and Scr3ampuff like this.
  9. But it's cheaper to drop 10 invites over a cat

SaucySunshine likes this.
  10. is it bad i kinda like it????

11. This I agree with all of this, could of added in the text bubble (invites will be droppable this date) or maybe not make invites buyable until all could buy the invites solo and not just in the bundle. Or even closer to when the parties are released. To keep it fair on all interested in the avi story.

invites exist you can buy them just not the way most people would like, and party isn’t available yet we just need to be patient

SaucySunshine and Muschi like this.
  12. SAME 🤣 I had to stare for a lil longer just to make sure 👁👄👁

13. I was hoping the dorm would be more related to St. Patrick’s Day. Like more green…

-Katie-, Scr3ampuff, Yimi and 2 others like this.
  14. This just… didn’t give what they thought it would be giving

-Emily- and Kaibyo like this.
  15. no shit Sherlock 😱

I had no idea not everyone was a twig in this world

they could also just like… make decent looking chunky Avis— 😱 but they don’t

SaucySunshine likes this.
  16. Cute you feel the need to use an alt to quote me and say something stupidly obvious.
    The Avis are still ugly. Clown.

17. i love the fancy gif showcasing the avatars! i hope it’s a staple fixture in hunt announcements from now on :p:p

Scr3ampuff, Hag, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  18. 🚶🏽‍♀️🤐🏃🏾‍♀️

Kaibyo likes this.
  19. This hunt is trash. Can't y'all make a st. Patrick's or Irish inspired hunt that ISN'T just about alcohol? Hate the avis, furni and stats.