STORY PASS 🦇🧛‍♀️ Jamie's Friends! 🧛🦇

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Aug 14, 2020.

1. I think you missed the whole point. EVERYTHING is moving to Molly Corner. Not everyone spends a lot of money on this game, others don’t spend at all. Some save ecs from offerwall, some save dns from different stories and opens boxes. Before, you could’ve bought with ecs or traded with another player. You can’t do it anymore because once again, they put it in Molly Corner. The monthly avatars use to be in the store and in the spinner box. They are nowhere to be seen but in Molly Corner and 1 set in the store and even that one is 500ecs. Which by the way, if you were to buy ecs and spend like you said, that is somewhere around 50$. (at least from where I am) So if you want the other avatars, you need to spend. So for some, it’s practically impossible to get them. 25$ for an avatar and 7dns? No thank you. So I really do hope that you’re spending money wisely.
    Spend less, invest more buddy.😇

2. What I have to do for spotlight? Please help

3. How do the rumors n suspicion thing works? Also once we trade rumors to someone, can they be traded back? Or are they converted?

4. You can check the original post, they explained it clearly. 🖤

Rumors can drop from any party, and can be traded. Once you've traded your rumors, the player you were in a trade with would receive it as suspicions, 1:1. So no they can't be traded back as it automatically becomes converted to suspicions.

Muschi and -Mallika- like this.
  5. need to trade rumors and at the same time need to collect suspicious, I choosed different answer on both pass 😓. lemme know if anyone want to do trade got 14 rumors atm 🥺

Sansa, Muschi and Vo like this.
  7. Its impossibile continue the story without buy more ec o.o im at the spotlight or collecting 6 tiers! That so weird! And I had buy both vip passes

8. I would recommend sending a help ticket.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. I understand the frustration with the passes being bought with money and not ec, however $8 is not expensive compared to $25 for an avatar in Molly’s corner.

BEARCRUMBS, 90sL0V3 and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. Exactly. In the last game I played the players got fed up of the creators being so greedy they actually held a strike agains the money stores. No one spent any money as a whole and the creators immediately changed the rules to be less greedy and things were better that way then this continuous greed. Just like the best Avis are only available for leaderboard which you can only achieve with major money spent and it would be more fair if they could at least also ne purchased. Ata only cares about money but it’s seems dumb for an entire post of people to be complaining when they will also keep hosing money into the game

11. I had open 2 lite and 1 timer boxes no tiers so that a shame,I don't wanna buy more ec

12. People don't wanna defeat me ! Im so disappointed!

13. F...k off the Xc in both quest ! I starting hate this game

14. Please gives to all the possibility to the spotlight! Not only noobs and too bigs!!!

90sL0V3 and -Mrs_Mis- like this.
  15. I-

Sansa likes this.
  16. Everyone can participate in the Spotlight XC tbh. I get that you're frustrated in the "collect 6 tiers in collectathon or spotlight XCs". I think you don't have a good strategy on collectathon. You can add me if you want to, so I can help you out with that.

BEARCRUMBS, 90sL0V3 and Muschi like this.
  17. I had this issue and while waiting for a response reinstalled pimd and it fixed the issue of cat parties not counting, also when collecting the first set of 40 rumors do not trade them until you start that task or they will not be counted and you will have to collect more rumors. If you have any questions about the pass feel free to message me i am finished with both Male and Female passes

Sansa likes this.
  18. *until you start the task to trade or get suspicions

19. I would make sure to only trade rumor for rumor with another player say you trade 20 rumor and they trade a box or something else back only they will receive suspicions but if you traded 20 rumors and they trade 20 rumors back you both will get 20 suspicions

Sansa likes this.
  20. I bought 2 regular story passes, in the story I was given a male avatatar on a female mission and a female avatar on a male mission, if I buy only one of the VIP story passes I will still get the right avatar to the story pass I bought right?
    I still hesitate to buy it :<