STORY PASS 🦇🧛‍♀️ Jamie's Friends! 🧛🦇

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Aug 14, 2020.

1. I agree that they’re money hungry and that not a lot of players can pay to play like other players do, but y’all are acting like this is something new. Have they gotten more money hungry in the past few years? Hell yeah!!! But what is whining and complaining going to do? Not much of nothing cause like you’ve stated monthly avis are now in Molly’s corner. I for one pick and choose what I spend my money on in this game and don’t complain about the things that I can’t get cause I’m not finna go broke over a game. You can’t please everyone so no matter what they do y’all still complain. Js🥱

90sL0V3 likes this.
  2. What is spotlight?? How can I get it??

3. How to complete XC??

4. You can't please everyone, but it gets sort of weird if your decisions aren't pleasing... Anyone. I haven't seen one single player, from f2p to high-spending people, who feel like things have been getting better when it comes to those changes.
    This pass probably has a bright side since it's a good price (cheaper in cash), but when it comes to Molly's Corner and monthly avatars, and the raised price of some avatars (600ec)... No one saw it and felt pleased, because there are no real benefits to players.

People have been expressing their concern over the recent changes for quite a while, no one is acting like this is new. Something was just added to the frustration, because so far all Story Passes had been available for extra credits.

What you see as complaining, is feedback.
    Personally, I think that people complain too much about hunt content, for example. No matter what comes out someone will go on the post and say it's trash. That's just complaining for the sake of it.
    But posting that they dislike a recent change isn't whining. Most feedback is just "hey, this isn't good for us and we preferred the way it was". I don't think people are wrong for raising these questions.

Anyway. I don't care too much about things here, so I'm the type of player who will take what I can get. And if I think something is too expensive/out of my reach, I just forget about it. It's just a game, not worth stressing out over.

But a lot of people would like things to be more fair/more attainable.

Jay-Ash, Prim, Tem and 5 others like this.
  5. save lite boxes and when the activities appear of the feast open that for six times

6. only if you are strong or noob you can have it ,I can't took it

7. people like Sansa can always took it the others haven't possibilities

8. So you either hit ign "TheSpotlight" before anyone else OR you keep hitting the first person on the Leaderboard and hope to steal their spotlight
    After multiple tries, I managed to finish the quest

9. 🤣🤣🤣 First, you didn't even answer my question, and then you're basically attacking someone who had the luck and strategy to get the Spotlight. What about @iAmDavid ? (Sorry) He's only 120kcs and got it. Or @lunaryear ? (Also sorry) She's smaller than you at about 4mcs and got it. 🤣 It takes planning and sometimes luck and sometimes dns. Has nothing to do with stats because they nerfed it.

You sound salty and kinda dumb, like noobs who get pissed about a feature they don't know how to use and blame it on ATA being money hungry or some dumb crap. 🤣

Carrie, 90sL0V3 and Sansa like this.
  10. I totally agree with you💯

Carrie likes this.
  11. Not just that but, and im just basing this off the last pass...Last story pass was 249 ec which is over $20 for just a one male or female pass at least where I’m from. $20 gets you 200 ec here. I like the idea of paying $8 for a pass compared to over $20 even if it’s from Molly’s corner or not.

12. The last story pass was 249ec however if you chose female to begin with it gave you the option once you finished to then get the male avatars so it was both passes in one.

13. And vice versa

14. okay, 🤔still sounds more expensive than $16

15. only noobs and big like I always repeat have it ,try to talk in more clubs they think like me ,only people spend too much money and noobs have spotlight

16. Party or not the both missions you ill have done the PvP and the tiers too

17. If you're so salty about the Spotlight, you don't even have to do it because its optional anyway. If its for the story pass, you can choose to go for Collectathon. Stop whining already 😬

Carrie and Muschi like this.
  18. say to your mom to stop

19. Only people winning talk in the forum lol