STORY PASS ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿง›โ€โ™€๏ธ Jamie's Friends! ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฆ‡

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATABurgerRP, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Ehhh the 70% avis maybe.. but nahh

2. LOL... Anyone please bring the spoiler on story tier and rewards ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

PolarBae, BamBerry and Spellbound like this.
  3. The big deal is ATA pushing stuff that usually cost ec to Molly's corner and making them cost real money.

4. Good concept, degosteng execution (both the payment option and art). Yuck.

FastForward and Brattitude like this.
  5. J
    thatโ€™s how I get my ec anyway free offer๐Ÿฅฑ

FastForward and Neferpitou like this.
  6. what happened to this:
    Spinner
    Free offers that go up to hundreds of ec
    Paying bentos for people to use there ec
    Ummmmmm๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”

FastForward likes this.
  7. Itโ€™s fricken bats. I love Halloween ๐Ÿฆ‡

Sansa likes this.
  8. Iโ€™m here for it.. I need that freakin countess avi ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

9. what are the rewards?

10. I will be keeping the Story Tiers and Rewards thread up to date as frequently as I am able to. ๐Ÿ–ค Working on an update right now.

HooDWinK, Marigold, Calaem and 2 others like this.
  11. So will we at least get one avatar from the cash story pass or must we buy the other passes again to receive any avatar?

12. It's good one tho they removed the gifting feature it was actually good because the ppl who don't spend money can get it from bentos speaking from community point of few. Great bringing down the price of pass ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’•

13. Y'all the Avis are so good ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm tired of seeing unseasoned Avi

Hooters likes this.
  14. What are all rewards of this pass ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

-Mallika- likes this.
  15. 100 % Agreed. I know its a business but IMO they just seem focused on making money that they don't even care about pleasing the customer anymore.

FastForward and Bunni_B like this.
  16. I understand that ATA is trying to be more inclusive and represent all nationalities but honestly sick of the extra dark story pass avas (usually femme). At least have more than one option. I canโ€™t even see the detailing in the outfit unless I turn my brightness all the way up and even then itโ€™s still hard ๐Ÿ™„ YES to black avas. NO to only black avas. Sorry if I offend anyone, thatโ€™s not my intention. I know someone is bound to be triggered by my statement, however I stand by it so ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

17. Many people got a lot of ECs when they did the 2x offer so now they make the avatars for story pass available only thru cash. Bruh ATA, this is so disappointing since many players saved ECs for this.

FastForward likes this.
  18. Im not buying the pass till spoilers are out. Watch this em pull something like drop 60cats to complete task and then reward you 5dn and an amp and maybe a single cat and or kini or something ๐Ÿ˜‚underwhelming as hell๐Ÿ’ฏ

19. Me three

20. there is

Muschi and Bunni_B like this.