EVENT 👽🛸They Came From Far Out🛸👽

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Why do I feel like someone from ATA has been reading some super spicy ICE PLANET BARBARIANS? hint hints 😉 😉 😜

ATA-Will and StrongDreamer like this.
  2. I get people not liking things but do they really need to say ‘fire this person’ I’m sure the person is trying their best it’s probably a lot of pressure continuously creating new or even slightly new Avis. I’m sure people will say ‘then they should do less often for better quality’ but with how much everyone complains I bet if they did that they’d be like ‘it’s so boring waiting for the next hunt’. Everyone has different taste at least be a little kinder the world already has enough hate doesnt it?

3. I’m not saying to do a weird rip off of mass effect, I said to use the idea from mass effect so they had better variety of outfits for humans and variety of alien species lol

4. face it, ata. no matter how good the box avis are, only 0.05% of the player base will ever have the drive to get it. i love the box male avi, but there is no way in hell i’m going to spend $200-$400 on keys to try and get even the BASIC version.

StonerStar and iL0veY0uT0o like this.
  5. Yeh I'm not a fan of this hunt not the avis or furni and 2 weeks for a hunt is annoying and to long but oh well

6. Aw I’m guessing the only ones that don’t look human are on leaderboards huh? Lame

7. Not a fan...the stats are neat at least..well some of them. Honestly it looks like you are doing repeats of a past hunt. New ideas soon please and different better avatars would be nice.

8. And please bring back the cool stats u can get from pro parties an buy from the shop..that always makes a hunt more enjoyable.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  9. Was that really the theme? Seemed about as generic as this one. I thought the story pass was more of an homage to X Files and Doctor Who.

10. I miss the cultural holidays. They were always a fun way to honor a variety of cultures and traditions.

11. Complete the first two side quests to start the third and fourth side stories. They drop the basic and then the vip.

Pills_PSD likes this.
  12. So many people always ask for another lunar new year theme so ATA might do it again this year? If so, probably next hunt since LNY starts on the 22nd

MayaTheHopeful and iL0veY0uT0o like this.
  13. Can you make the avis look like everyday people someday? Every face in EVERY hunt looks like a clout chasing goblin overusing filters on IG.
    Y'all giving ugly people like me a complex.

Mish181 likes this.
  14. Where do you find the black avatars???

15. I think they’re t3 of the hunt

StonerStar likes this.
  16. Did they? I'm new but this got me looking and I couldn't find anything.

So many posts being like "they just did space" and all I can find is like... matrix vibes? So either this community reads all sci-fi the same or someone please link me the mass effect content 🤩

17. Ahhhh okay, in other words I will never get them 😭🤣

18. I almost didn’t get them. You definitely have to hit a lot or ec parties.

19. There was a hunt last year. I guess there were some aspects of Mass Effect? The story pass had an alien that looked like an Asari. It seemed pretty generic to me.