EVENT 👽🛸They Came From Far Out🛸👽

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jan 5, 2023.

1. The dorm furniture is really cool. The avis? Other than the one with the antennas, they aren't cute.🤧

2. Well what can I say 🥲 terrible just terrible hunt also why the glitch on vip boxes giving ruby earrings every box opened
    What will we get in compensation ? Nothing I expect

3. same though. 😂

4. Something for everybody I suppose. It’s cool just not my thing.

Lumi likes this.
  5. How can I get in on designing these Avis/furni bc whoever’s doing it needs to be fired

6. PLEASE DO THE DOUBLE COUPLE AVIS FOR VDAY HUNT THOSE WERE THE BEST

7. 16 for 2500 again? Disappointing and a hard pass.

Tangerines and xPeachMamii- like this.
  8. Not a fan unfortunately. Lots of other things to base off these alien avis from. I just hope ATA will not disappoint next hunt.

9. space themed hunt again? why ATA make it yearly and a must-added hunt?🤔 i need new theme.. i like the furni though, feels futuristic.

10. Who is coming up with this junk… at this point 😑

11. Love it!!🤠🫶🏼

trombonaut likes this.
  12. which is why it should be something additional, shouldn’t be hard because the hunts and avis have been created already. of course i don’t mean to replace new hunts lol

13. right like how cool would an alien abduction 999 be 😔 instead they just recycled an old 999 and made it a tiny bit fancier

14. Y’all not liking it just means I can buy it all cheaper. Huge fan of the furniture this hunt. I love Googi/Jetsons/atomic age stuff though. I’m obsessed and will be completing this dorm asap. Sell me yr hunt 999 whoever gets it

trombonaut and StrongDreamer like this.
  15. I never know how we’re supposed to obtain the middle Avis?

16. Ugh! Not another space hunt 🙄