CONTEST πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆPIMD Pride Parade 2022πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Jun 1, 2022.

1. [​IMG] happy pride everyone!! I’m not super artistic but I do crochet! here’s a little trans bee I made to help celebrate pride! please don’t ever forget that you are loved no matter who you are! πŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ’—

2. Here’s a poem I wrote when I think I was about 12. It was the first time I realized that I didn’t have to be what society deemed as β€œnormal”. I stopped feeling scared of who I loved and just started to be the person I knew I wanted to be.

I am a lion with no mane,
    A soul with no body,
    A heart with no fear,
    A hole with no grave,
    I am me,
    Forever I will be,
    Unapologetically ☺️

(I know I might be a little late but I wanted to share)
    HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y’ALL πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Doll and Rainie like this.
  3. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.

I grew up reading dr seuss and alot of his quotes stuck with me ✨😍 this one reminds me of pride month πŸ¦„πŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ€©

Rach735 and Rainie like this.
  4. It's been two weeks, and I haven't gotten my item... Is anyone else having this difficulty, or should I send in a ticket?

5. I made this doodle for pride month (ΰΉ‘β€’αŽ‘β€’ΰΉ‘)πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
    Happy Pride & Happy Loving (ღゝ◑╹)γƒŽβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
    Sending everyone consent virtual hugs πŸ«‚πŸ’•

https://imgur.com/a/eLgcQvT

(Ples help on the image, thank you to the 3 lovely people that helped but I'm technologically challenged hahah (οΌ΄β–½οΌ΄)β™‘)
    PS. Yes, Hisoka and Illumi(HxH) are wearing matching-ish sweaters πŸ§₯πŸ§₯πŸ’•

Azari and SundaeToppings like this.
  6. **-giggles-** dun chu worry, cuz here I am to help u again🀭
    [​IMG]
    Cheers bby 🐒β™₯️🍨

Rainie, Ro and Azari like this.
  7. Pride has always meant being accepting of myself and always being there for the people I love and anyone who needs someone who can offer unwavering support. However, this year it’s been pretty hard to be accepting of myself, as an American I feel as though I’m constantly tested in my acceptance of myself. Life has been tough and scary coming into the year 2022 and I can only hope that with our uncertain future that we who are not straight in this country can find a way to continue to stand up for ourselves and the people in our lives. Our bodies, our love, our skin color shouldn’t make us a target for hate. Pride started as a riot when one woman of color had enough and took a stand. Pride to me means continuing to take that stand and defending those who need it. We are stronger than we are given credit for and no matter what happens next we will fight it together.

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]
    Happy Pride monthβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

πŸ‘‰πŸ½πŸ‘ˆπŸ½
    Where I'm from, we're not even allowed to think about pride πŸ˜₯
    It goes against our beliefs.
    But I think falling in love is a beautiful thing.
    Falling in love without any limitations is magical...
    I hope I get to experience the magic too... because that's what PRIDE Is all about....
    HAPPY PRIDE β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

ATA-Will, dreya68 and Azari like this.
  9. Song - Listen before I go by Billie Eilish
    It helped me

10. It helped me a lot when I was struggling with accepting myself.

11. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ‘

12. [​IMG]
    A little bit late :[
    I just want to say I really happy with internet and all this media social, now I find people with experiences similar to mine, stories similar to mine, and I don't feel alone anymore β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€

13. Well done everyone for all the fab art πŸ–Ό

14. This is beautiful!

15. The crochet bee,I mean. I quoted it but it's not showing the quote.

ATA-Will likes this.
  16. Cute, sad I missed πŸ₯Ί

17. cheers all brothers and sisters