CONTEST πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆPIMD Pride Parade 2022πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Jun 1, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

2. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH🌈 so glad we can express the way we feel and I’m so proud of all of you that haven’t and have came out 🌈🌈

3. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
    Happy Pride Month !
    πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

ATA-Will likes this.
  4. [​IMG] πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’œ

5. β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈHappy pride monthπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

6. kinda messy (had to edit some parts out 😭) but happy pride everyone!
    πŸŒˆπŸ’—
    [​IMG]

7. oop figured it out bc of a previous post, also y'all have such pretty art 😭
    [​IMG]

VampiraAlien88, ATA-Will and ivie88 like this.
  8. Fav time of year πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

9. Happy pride month even know I am
    Late

10. No, it's not for attention,
    Who I love shouldn't be a question.
    No, it's not just a phase,
    Don't think it will soon be erased.
    No, I'm not broken, simply born this way.
    Just because I'm different doesn't mean you have to push me away.
    Love is too beautiful a thing too hate,
    So please do not discriminate.
    And instead except me for me,
    And treat us all equally. ❀️

11. One of the bravest Things you can do is
    β†’_β†’β†’_β†’β†’BE YOURSELF←←_←←_←
    *Γ—In a world thats constantly sayingΓ—*
    "Everything about you is wrong"

ATA-Will likes this.
  12. Hi y'all, this is hard for me, so please bear with.
    My family raised me as a devout Christian, and I still am, but I never knew anything about LGBTQ except for what I heard from the news, and the popular opinion in my house was that LGBTQ people had mental health disorders and needed help.
    I started struggling with my identity. I found myself attracted to girls more and more, and realized I was bi. For a while, I was satisfied with that explanation, but it didn't seem to quite cut it. So I did some research on my own, and realized that while I may have been born female, my mind had always been non binary. I know the differences in how males and females think, and I was neither, or somewhere in between.
    I currently identify as nonbinary, asexual, and bi romantic. Realizing this about myself has given me tremendous relief - there's finally a reason I'm weird and don't think like everyone else.
    I had to do a lot of thinking, understanding that the way I was raised is wrong, and LGBTQ people don't have mental disorders - they're simply more complex.
    I'm still in the closet irl, but my friends and my club on this game have been so supportive of me, encouraging me to be myself, and switching to the correct pronouns I chose for myself. I'm so lucky to have met such wonderful, kind human beings, who'll accept you for who you are without even knowing you.
    I'm also grateful that this game creates a platform in which it's easy to be yourself and be accepted. Thank you, ATA.
    Happy Pride, everyone.

SnuggleBun and ATA-Will like this.
  13. Be you.
    Do you.
    Celebrate YOU.

14. It look nice cool. Wish could do that

15. Love is love... Through life's strides having true love by your side... No matter the gender, or non, nor color... To have intertwined souls, minds, & energies liaison... Is all that matters & we stand side by side with Pride...
    [​IMG]

16. UnholyYandere likes this.