CONTEST ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆPIMD Pride Parade 2022๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Wishing happy pride month to everyone and sending all the love to reach ya all anywhere u are ๐Ÿ’• (Just fast sketch on fon app with finger only of two supporters for all the parades if u want to attend any and can't, that's for that)
    [​IMG]

Epistemologia and Paige_03 like this.
  2. This world would be a whole lot better if we just made an effort to be less horrible to one another.๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆhappy pride ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

Paige_03 likes this.
  4. Coming out as a bisexual woman and being proud of who I am, is a wonderful feeling :rolleyes:

AussieCookie likes this.
  5. What pride is for me is the ability to enjoy the fact that there is a group of people I can stand with and be supported by when I love people who are the same gender when it is not what everyone else outside of the community thinks is ok

6. If Harry Potter Taught Us Anything
    " Itโ€™s That No One Desevers To Live In A Closet"
    Don't afraid to show off your true colours
    Everyone deserves to be love โค
    ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆHappy Prides everyone ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
    [​IMG]

UnholyBanisher likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

whatโ€™s the work around for image links not working? I even created an imgur for this.

8. ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’•
    [​IMG]

Epistemologia and DanaDangerous like this.
  9. Are they still giving the stat item?

10. Unknown source but when I think of pride (and honestly so many other things) I always think of the quote that โ€œCourage is being yourself every day in a world that tells you to be some one elseโ€. Itโ€™s so beautiful to see people who are out, loud, and proud, and I love watching us strive for more places where it isnโ€™t even about courage, where it can just be.

Be unabashedly you and know that you are loved ๐Ÿ’• Happy Pride!

11. ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
    ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›Happy Pride๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™
    ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

12. Pride means being able to hold my partnerโ€™s hands in public while living in homophobic country.
    H A P P Y P R I D E !!

13. I think you have to hold on the image to copy. the link should end in . PNG

CapedClown likes this.
  14. I guess my post wasnโ€™t good enough or something ๐Ÿ˜”

15. I believe theyโ€™re going to be giving them out today

16. No, I donโ€™t believe that is the reason, maybe itโ€™s just the fact many people joined and they have to go through all of it and send everyone their stat items. I havenโ€™t gotten mine either yet so donโ€™t worry youโ€™re not the only one.

-Bragi- likes this.
  17. [​IMG]
    I had to copy the post link and not the link. anyway, Iโ€™m not an artist, but hereโ€™s my contribution.

Loch_NESS_Monster and Rainie like this.
  18. Hello many of yall probably donโ€™t know me because Iโ€™m not to talkative with a lot of people you may have seen me in pub sometimes @KillTheTypoKyng but i support everyones โ€œflavorโ€ whether you may be bi, les, gay, trans anything i support itโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ So if anyone ever needs someone to talk to i may not be the best at talking to but i will do my best at having a conversation and i may not text right away usually i do but sometimes i may not cause i either don't feel like talking to anyone or Iโ€™m busy or sleeping. Happy pride month to all

19. [​IMG]
    Hopefully this works. ๐Ÿ˜…
    I came out as Genderqueer to my Ma and brother two years ago. It was a scary thing for me, knowing my Ma family supported that I was gay made it easy. Itโ€™s still a process with my pronouns but theyโ€™re doing better. I have great support systems, in person and online. ๐Ÿงก๐ŸŒˆ

CapedClown likes this.