LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’—Love Blooms Shard Box๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒน

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Feb 1, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Love is in the air. Make sure to take it all in ๐ŸŒธ

[​IMG]
    You have a chance of getting any of the following shards:

Blue Blossom Pendant Shard
    White Blossom Pendant Shard
    Red Blossom Pendant Shard

These shards will be available from opening the Love Blooms Shard Box
    This Shard Box is available in the Store from now until 12 PM PST on Tuesday, February 21st!

While the shard boxes are only available for two weeks, the avatars can be purchased up until 12 PM PST on Thursday, March 9th!

Please note that once the Avatars leave the shop, you will not be able to get them anymore!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

Please note you will NOT be able to achieve the VIP avatars without first having the regular set.

[​IMG]
    Don't forget to slow down and smell the roses ๐ŸŒน

PIMD Web Store - REWARD POINTS

[​IMG]
    ๐Ÿ› BIG UPDATES TO THE WEBSTORE = FREE STUFF FOR YOU!๐ŸŽ
    Check out the Brand New Reward Points System that lets you earn rewards on every purchase!
    Only available on the PIMD Web Store

#1 [ATA]Caster, Feb 1, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2023
    Cinnabun, Kanudo786, Psyche and 12 others like this.
  2. So gorgeous!

3. The male avis don't even look like they're supposed to be here. They don't match the theme at all? This is a crime

4. lol

BrattyKitty likes this.
  5. Male avis always slacking ngl

6. Bruh you can so blatantly tell how all the work was put into the fem avis. Especially with the second tier ones. The fem avi has this great dynamic pose and the masc one is just eating flowers ๐Ÿคฃ

7. These Avis ass

8. I really don't understand why yall keep doing this to the masculine avis. There's 0% reason homeboy couldn't be on a swing. The blue shard avi could have had a creative suit with the same roses. Copy paste, you already drew the asset. Why are you continuously forcing those male avi to be identicle. They have to be manly and boring. Like why use all that creativity and then for the other you're just like: yeah he can stand there with bland colors, a simple pose, and a stamp on his face saying I spent 1/8th the time on this vs it's EQUIVALENT. Like just tell us you want this to be a Female only game.

Sansa, Kain, libellule and 43 others like this.
  9. male avis are so bad.

10. ang gandaaaa

11. God damn the female avis are gorgeous!

Periwinkle and Lumi like this.
  12. Only like the one on the swing

13. Please contact me hire me I will make better male avatars for you guys for free

14. The โ€œRomance in Bloomโ€ Avis look really good imo.

However I wouldโ€™ve switched the basic and vip ones. Blue shirt red dress should be the 95/95 one

15. This looks so nice! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒน

16. Yeahh so i have problems with these avis. (Like for example the elephant in the room) if you look at all the avis, then look at the last vip avis.... they just had to do that huh smh. Sayin alot without saying anything

Kennadi likes this.