LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🌹🌸💗Love Blooms Shard Box💗🌸🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Feb 1, 2023.

1. dang the white blossom male avi looks so bland compared to the dynamic pose of the female avi, who let them cook 😭

weeping likes this.
  2. And got her beautiful dress coming undone, while everyone else has a classy dress that *stays* dressed to add to the over sexualized black woman troupe. Among other controversial topics that come to mind, but I'll stay away from that for now.

3. I agree 100% we need to add some soul to these avatars! LOVE this concept thanks for taking the time to draw & share with us! I definitely support this 😢 wish I could buy this! I haven't bought any shard avatars and decided to pass on them.

SBee likes this.
  4. Pattinson to add✨️ VIP Lounge✨️ to Web store

5. It will be soon see here for more info

Muschi likes this.
  6. Clearly you should be our male artist or at least one of them, I see more passion and detail in that sketch then the ones these current “artists” for the male avis are released shame ata never takes any feedback that’s critical and does anything even the helpful criticism they receive in forums seems to be ignored unless they can make money from it and wring us dry.. this is why ata has fallen in players; I hope you find someplace for your skills though! :)

SBee and weeping like this.
  7. Your comment made my day! Thank you for the compliments. But yah, like I mentioned, guess I’m saving my money for a while lol 😩 I get it that this is a more “female dominated” game, but still, improvement to the male avi would bring more masc enjoyer’s attention, but man I guess not ://