LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🌹🌸💗Love Blooms Shard Box💗🌸🌹

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Feb 1, 2023.

1. The only black girl has her face buried in a shoulder so I’ll pass🙂👎🏽

2. Its always the male thats meh

weeping likes this.
  3. rip male avis :c

4. the male avis 😢

5. Looks like you put no effort in the males compared to the females, smh

6. Exactly, they must hate males man they don’t even bother to do three male monthly anymore.. just losing their players slowly but surely with this

7. As everyone said already AND as usual the male avis are so cheaply designed. After all these years as a pretty popular app and all the complaints about male avis it shouldn’t still be ignored consistently. If you claim to “listen to our users” this is the time to listen.

Nearly every single hunt ever is just “how sexual can we make the avis” or “let’s put 3% effort toward the male avis 97 to the female” like do y’all really not consider a change? I really don’t understand 😕

ata says bring your ideas to forums and see how others feel but then ata doesn’t give two hecks about taking ideas from forums and every comment gets ignored anyway.

8. Equally mixed feelings

Viora likes this.
  9. For me personally I don't like when I can't see the faces well. I hate that it's now two faces on a small avatar display as it is. It's a shame because the outfits are nice but definitely should of been more details to me. And the males don't look right at all. If VIP avatars can be designed so well its no excuse why these shards should be looking like this.

SinisterDentist and weeping like this.
  10. So the female avi gets the pretty swing and the male avi shows off his nipple? Make it make sense. Give the male avi a flower swing too

Kain, libellule, JaceTheAce and 2 others like this.
  11. I may be one of the few people to say this but I don’t really like the doubles for one avi. I think y’all are better off just making one-person avis instead, even though it’s Valentine’s Day. Not because they’re dominantly heterosexual avis, but they take up so much space. Not even the homosexual double avi from the hunt post is even it 🙃

BrattyKitty, Haruto and weeping like this.
  12. I think it's a cool concept to have the doubles, but I definitely prefer single avatars as well!

Hayes likes this.
  13. Us guys always get these stiff ass characters. Here, I sketched something, if only the attention given to fem avis were even half y’all give to the homies

https://imgur.com/a/FXjtYMh

14. sorry bout the image dunno what I’m doing lol first time for everything [​IMG]

15. Pop off, i love this

Gossamer, JaceTheAce, Astrum and 6 others like this.
  16. Ata need to hire you to sketch some for them. We tired of these half assed male avi… hell, calling them half assed is pretending they’re better than what they actually are… they’re much worse.

ItsJustAmee, Hemera, Gossamer and 8 others like this.
  17. Please make some bomb 95/95s 😔 they’re always the least cute…

Kennadi likes this.
  18. ….Well I won’t be spending money on this😀

weeping likes this.
  19. Matchmaker should automatically be at the top of everyone's Meet Me. Typing in "Matchmaker" time and time again gets tedious AF!

20. If only 😩 I just wanna buy good avis, at least I be saving my money lmaooo

weeping likes this.