A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. testing this out

2. testing testing [\color]

3. testing this [\color]

testing

4. I love this color test

5. [size] Why you should pick me? [/size]

Here are 10 reasons why you should pick me:
    1. I'm 147b
    2. I am active :)
    3. I have good avatars :cry:
    4. I don't just talk in TC, I spam tc ;)
    5. I'm in GMT️
    6. I'm sometimes on forums ?
    7. I'm your bæsssst friend 
    8. I can actually do bb codes
    9. I don't like roses
    10. I will farm your other tutors if they don't upgrade ?

Well that's why I should be hired
    FYI, I'm not for sale?

6. [size] Why you should pick me? [/size]

1. I'm 147b
    5. I'm in GMT️
    9. I don't like roses

FYI, I'm not for sale?

7. Why you should pick me?

1. I'm 147b
    5. I'm in GMT️
    9. I don't like roses

FYI, I'm not for sale?

8. Why you should pick me?

1. I'm 147b
    5. I'm in GMT️
    9. I don't like roses

FYI, I'm not for sale?

9. Old School Halloween Avis

For all those wondering what the two avis look like and what stats they give, here they are:

Male Avi

Female Avi

:)

10. Lol just trying

11. Blah blah blah

12. I'm looking for a Virtual Relationship

A little about myself

I'm cheap and don't do EC gifts.
    I like long walks around campus with my slow motion unicorn.
    I'm hardly on
    Need lots attention , like every 10 minutes
    I need to eat CupCake gifts at least 3 times a day and after every meal I need to be burped afterwards.
    I am PIMD trained so no need to change me.
    I don't cuddle it's for weak people
    I take showers with my rubber duck so you most accept this.
    Want to know more¿slap yourself please!!!!

13. Yay, I like this cuz now I can do rainbow words, yeah doesnt work on campus chat though...

14. [centre] COMPASSION CHOICES [/centre]

Welcome to another one of my charity and organisation threads, I was suggest to point this charity out.

Warning!!! This charity deals with a very controversial issue, if you do not wish to keep reading, stop now.

I do not agree with this charity, so although I will continue to write about it, I shall just copy and paste apart from my explanation at the start.

compassion choices are a charity that deal with "end-of-life care" and the normal ideas behind this is that there is housing for people who can have most of all they want before they die in peace, however, compassion choices have taken a twist on the tale, the charity is a charity that helps people literally end there life, and give counselling and help right up to the moment of taking the medication (in normal circumstances) that will be the lethal dose. The way they get around the legal issues of assisted suicide, is that they never supply/give or inject the lethal medical drugs, or any drugs, they use this loophole and a contractual agreement to hold down their case in court.

Compassion Choices is the leading nonprofit organization committed to helping everyone have the best death possible.

We offer free consultation, planning resources, referrals and guidance, and across the nation we work to protect and expand options at the end of life.

For over thirty years we have reduced people’s suffering and given them some control in their final days – even when injury or illness takes their voice. We are experts in what it takes to die well.

Compassion Choices works with individuals and allied organizations throughout America to:

1) Make aid in dying an open, legitimate option recognized throughout the medical field and permitted in more states.

2)Increase patient control and reduce unwanted interventions at the end of life.

3)Pass additional laws ensuring full information and access to all end-of-life care options.

4)Normalise accurate, unbiased language throughout the end-of-life choice discussion (“aid in dying” instead of “assisted suicide”).
    Establish aid in dying as a prime
    motivator in voter decision-making.

5)Support the expansion of the end-of-life choice movement and exert a leadership role in it.

We’ll listen to your unique situation and answer your questions whether you want to improve the quality of life you have left, achieve a peaceful death or simply plan ahead.

We have expert staff and volunteers ready to serve you. We help with advance directives, local referrals, information and support on end-of-life care and decision making.

Death and dying can be difficult subjects, but not for us. We are very comfortable having the conversation.

Q: What should I expect when I talk to a consultant?
    Our 800 number connects you with a confidential voicemail system, and we check messages at least twice daily. A trained professional consultant will then call back to answer all your questions, find out more about you and allow you to talk openly.

Q: How do I discuss my end-of-life wishes with my doctor or family members?
    Plainly, simply and honestly. Speaking with one of our end-of-life consultants often helps people clarify their goals so they can more easily communicate them to others.

Q: Where can I find information about advance directives?
    You can find information and advance directive forms for every state on our advance planning information page. If you have difficulty completing them, one of our end-of-life consultant will gladly assist you.

Q: If I live in a state with no law protecting aid in dying, should I move to a state that does?
    No; there are many options available to people across the nation, which an end-of-life consultant can explain to you. Compassion Choices wants everyone with a terminal illness to have a peaceful death no matter which state they live in.

Compassion Choices’ innovative legal advocacy is one strategy among many used to achieve better medical care and access to a full range of end-of-life options.

Our impact litigation is widely acknowledged to have brought much needed attention to end-of-life care, and to have established important principles in this arena, including a federal constitutional right to aggressive pain management.

15. COMPASSION ?CHOICES

Welcome to another one of my charity and organisation threads, I was suggest to point this charity out.

Warning!!! This charity deals with a very controversial issue, if you do not wish to keep reading, stop now.

I do not agree with this charity, so although I will continue to write about it, I shall just copy and paste apart from my explanation at the start.

compassion?choices are a charity that deal with "end-of-life care" and the normal ideas behind this is that there is housing for people who can have most of all they want before they die in peace, however, compassion ?choices have taken a twist on the tale, the charity is a charity that helps people literally end there life, and give counselling and help right up to the moment of taking the medication (in normal circumstances) that will be the lethal dose. The way they get around the legal issues of assisted suicide, is that they never supply/give or inject the lethal medical drugs, or any drugs, they use this loophole and a contractual agreement to hold down their case in court.

Compassion ?Choices is the leading nonprofit organization committed to helping everyone have the best death possible.

We offer free consultation, planning resources, referrals and guidance, and across the nation we work to protect and expand options at the end of life.

For over thirty years we have reduced people’s suffering and given them some control in their final days – even when injury or illness takes their voice. We are experts in what it takes to die well.

Compassion ?Choices works with individuals and allied organizations throughout America to:

1) Make aid in dying an open, legitimate option recognized throughout the medical field and permitted in more states.

2)Increase patient control and reduce unwanted interventions at the end of life.

3)Pass additional laws ensuring full information and access to all end-of-life care options.

4)Normalise accurate, unbiased language throughout the end-of-life choice discussion (“aid in dying” instead of “assisted suicide”).
    Establish aid in dying as a prime
    motivator in voter decision-making.

5)Support the expansion of the end-of-life choice movement and exert a leadership role in it.

We’ll listen to your unique situation and answer your questions whether you want to improve the quality of life you have left, achieve a peaceful death or simply plan ahead.

We have expert staff and volunteers ready to serve you. We help with advance directives, local referrals, information and support on end-of-life care and decision making.

Death and dying can be difficult subjects, but not for us. We are very comfortable having the conversation.

Q: What should I expect when I talk to a consultant?
    Our 800 number connects you with a confidential voicemail system, and we check messages at least twice daily. A trained professional consultant will then call back to answer all your questions, find out more about you and allow you to talk openly.

Q: How do I discuss my end-of-life wishes with my doctor or family members?
    Plainly, simply and honestly. Speaking with one of our end-of-life consultants often helps people clarify their goals so they can more easily communicate them to others.

Q: Where can I find information about advance directives?
    You can find information and advance directive forms for every state on our advance planning information page. If you have difficulty completing them, one of our end-of-life consultant will gladly assist you.

Q: If I live in a state with no law protecting aid in dying, should I move to a state that does?
    No; there are many options available to people across the nation, which an end-of-life consultant can explain to you. Compassion Choices wants everyone with a terminal illness to have a peaceful death no matter which state they live in.

Compassion ? Choices’ innovative legal advocacy is one strategy among many used to achieve better medical care and access to a full range of end-of-life options.

Our impact litigation is widely acknowledged to have brought much needed attention to end-of-life care, and to have established important principles in this arena, including a federal constitutional right to aggressive pain management.

16. Testing size.

17. [size=20*] hi [/20]