A Guide to All BB Codes!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by _MooCow, Oct 11, 2011.

1. [colour=red] teo [/colour]

2. Forum Trolls And Disrespecting Remarks

I wrote a thread on Underage RPers not to long ago and I'm back to educate some more of rules that I've seen that have been broken and not enforced enough.

A lot of you trolls disrespecting punks think you are safe from your little online trolling...well guess what you're not.

[color=greenFacts:
    You can face up 2 years in prison with fines.. it depends on what country you're in.

U.S has 28 states against Cyber Bullying Laws

•Interstate Communications Act
    •Telephone Harassment Act
    •Computer Fraud And Abuse Act

The Arizona House Bill2549
    "It is unlawful for any person with intent to terrify , intimidate , threaten , harass , annoy , or offend to use any electronic or digital device." Which is in the TOU
    But Arizona never passed the bill because of the wording offend.

But in Europe is leading the way ,
    2 "trolls" was charged under the Communications Act. Both was fined and jailed. UK was 6 months jail time and they are moving it up to 2 years .

Italian prosecutor may put staff under investigation after girls suicide over online "bullying/hate speech"
    ( I'm not going to say the site even tho PIMD has one) a grey line there.The European Union has come together to stop trolling as well.[/center][/color]

UNDER RULES OF CONDUCT
    IT STATES IN FORUM ETIQUETTE

•Ensure a friendly atmosphere for all players and members who participate in our forums
    •Ensure the privacy of our players
    •Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage actives which disrupt out community and reduce the effectiveness of our forums for our players
    •Encourage The freedom of expression and exchange o information in a mature and responsible manner

Which this last part is a joke do to little kids or adults that act like little children.

So what does this mean... if someone reaches out to a community online such as PIMD or any social app/site and someone writes hateful speech and this person comments suicide not only can that site be under investigation but you can also...remember everything you say/type is recorded on a sever. So on that hand be very very careful because you may never know who is watching and recording.

On the only hand if this makes you feel fuzzy inside and you are ready for the repercussion of karma just remember this , when you need help people just might turn there backs on you in time of need.
    ཀ࿂Ꭾ

3. ****quote from last update****
    ****Quote from last update****

Recent Update Info:
    》More android devices can play
    》Runs better for most players
    》Sizing improved on smaller screens
    》Few bugs

Bugs on larger devices:
    》Tutorial failure
    》Most bugs have seemed to stop

Bugs on smaller devices:
    》Tutorial failure at the engine
    》Settings force close

Future Updates Hopefully:
    》Tutorial update
    》Supports more android
    》Playable on ios within one month

Extra Info
    Perfect drift is actually not a bad app but it definitely doesn't deserve 3-5 stars

I will be actively updating this as more and more updates come

4. I wonder what this will look like